After the kid passed out, Shigaraki flopped down onto his back. After doing all that fighting he was exhausted. He had decayed a lot of people too, so his hands were starting to cramp up. It had been awhile since Shigaraki had pushed himself so hard. He knew the reason he had though was because he didn't want any of his comrades to die. Shigaraki would also prefer that if anyone was to kill the hero brat, that it would be him. He would also appreciate it if the League never did anymore kidnapping missions, like, Ever.

From the ground, Shigaraki complained, “Dabi, we are never doing something like this again.”

With a small laugh, Dabi replied, “I don’t plan on it.”

“Good good. How was the kid before we got here?” Shigaraki questioned.

“Eh..I’m pretty sure he was in and out of it the entire time, but he was able to tell when I was about to collapse. Pretty sure he whispered ‘Just rest’ and ‘Don’t give up’ before you guys got here.”

Shigaraki sighed, “Then I’m going to assume that the brat didn’t know who we were till the end.”

“Probably not-”

“Shiggy! Shiggy! Did you guys save Izu-kun?” Toga questioned as she bounded over to the two.

“Yeah, we did,” Shigaraki replied.

“Yes!” Toga squealed.

Compress exclaimed “That was quite the battle,” as he walked over to the group.

“One hell of a battle! Super easy!” Twice said happily.

Shigaraki slowly sat up, grumbling the entire time about kids being brats. When he was fully sat up, Shigaraki saw that the rest of the League was now standing around him and Dabi.

“Tomura Shigaraki, I believe we have completed our mission, yes?” Kurogiri questioned.

“Yeah, we have. Our next course of action is patching the kid up though, he looks horrible,” Shigaraki replied.

“Aw! But I think he looks really pretty covered in his blood!” Toga complained.

Dabi sighed, “Crazy, if we don’t patch him up he will probably die from blood loss.”

“Oh..I didn’t know that,” Toga said cheekily.

Of course she didn’t, Shigaraki and Dabi thought.

“Kurogiri, make a warp gate back to the bar,” Shigaraki ordered.

“Of course, Tomura Shigaraki,” Kurogiri complied.

Shigaraki slowly got up off the ground, and turned to see if Dabi needed any help. Apparently he didn’t though since he was already standing up with the kid in his arms. He then turned to where Kurogiri was making the warp gate and motioned everybody through. Once everyone was through, Shigaraki took one last look at the battlefield, and then walked through the portal. When the League walked through, they all ended up back in the bar. Most of the members collapsed onto the furniture from exhaustion, while others started to clean themselves up.