Chapter 4~ she's from the city

My head is killing me. I can feel my heart beating in my head and I'm not a fan. How strong was Aspen making the drinks. I hate this feeling, i'm pretty sure I left a bottle of aspirin in my nightstand. Without opening my eyes I flip over to the left side of my bed and open my nightstand drawer. Shoving my hand into the drawer, I shoot up straight. It's empty, why is it empty? I open my eyes and everything makes sense. This isn't my room, this isn't my bed or my nightstand. I groan and flop onto the bed. My arm hits something hard and I hear a groan. Did I bring someone home? Who could I have already met? My aunt and uncle are going to kill me. Flipping over moving off the bed, slowly making my way to the right side of the bed. Grabbing the blankets I rip them off the sleeping body and to my surprise it's my cousin?

I start Tapping, maybe kicking Henry with my foot, "Henry, why are you in my bed?"

Henry rubs his face with his hand shoving his face back into the pillow. "I was wasted and Jess stayed the night but didn't want me to puke on him."

He's wearing the same clothes as last night but so am I . "That doesn't explain why your in my bed?"

His head rotates so he's looking back at me "this was the guest room I always slept in when he took my room, you know before. I guess my drunk self forgot it wasn't a guest room."

"Oh" we'll this is awkward. "I'm going to go get coffee." Turning around I start making my way to the door. As my finger graze the door knob.

"Wait Char!" I turn to face him. He scratches the back of his neck "You might want to throw on some different clothes."

Looking at the clothes from the night before, the only difference is I have a zip up sweater on, must be Henry's. "nah I'm cool, I'll probably change after I take a shower but I need coffee first." Walking down the hallway and down the stairs there's two female voices in the kitchen. I stop before I come around the corner so they can't see me.

"I can't believe you'd just take her in! What if she's dangerous, what if she's addicted to drugs! What if she leaves a needle laying around for William to find or worse a condom!?"

"Linda please calm down. She's not doing any of that and she's no where near dangerous, I'm pretty sure William weighs more then her. And I don't think a condom is worse then a needle"

"But Christina" there's a short pause and she practically whispers "she's from the city."

Okay so there talking about me. I walk forward so I'm in view of the kitchen and walk straight towards the coffee maker. I feel there eyes on me but it's painfully quite, which just confirms that they were talking about me. But I don't care I need coffee, grabbing a cup I fill it. Christina clears her throat "ah Cher, this is Jacks mother Linda. The boys grandmother. Linda this is my niece Cher."

Turning around I give the woman who I now know as Linda my best bullshit smile. "Hello I'm Cher." I don't offer my hand instead I take a sip from my mug.

Linda scoffs and looks at Christina. "Christina think about the boys. This girl" she points at me and looks me up and down "is not appropriate to have around."

I lean against the counter drinking my coffee giving this psycho no attention. Christina slides over to me and and wraps her arms around me "Linda she's fine. Yes we might have to go shopping to find some school appropriate clothes but that's it."

Linda slaps her hand on the island and groans " I can't believe you'd do this to the boys. Your picking her other the boys!"

"Good" we all snap our heads to the kitchen door way where Jack is standing with three boys behind him. The two taller ones were Henry and Jessie but there was a younger boy in between them, who I haven't met yet.