Finally.

Through all of this Chris stuff I had forgotten about my lil boo. He was like an afterthought for me at the moment and I didn't want to hurt him. I told him we should take a break while I figure out what I really want. He was so cool about it and I love him for that. He really was an amazing guy but you can't replace when you just have that spark with someone. That someone was Chris for me. Not to mention, it was almost summer and I had been talking to my boo for 8 months. I know I said I was cool with chilling but we've been chilling for a while. I wanted to be his. Prom was approaching and he didn't want to go being that he was a sophomore. That hurt a little to hear because I really wanted to go with him. I am a hopeless romantic. I want the big promposal, I want long texts that read "i know you're sleeping but...", I want flowers and kisses and affection. My boo was so fun to be around but he wasn't like that. I kept thinking it was because of me and it wasn't healthy. I want to feel good enough to give all of those things and more. I had to realize it wasn't a shot at me. It just wasn't who he was. Maybe we just didn't fit anyway. He was a great friend and so much fun to hang out with. I thought maybe I should just leave it at that. Chris was on my mind anyway. As always.

I kept replaying that night in my head over and over again. The way he pulled me close, the way his deep smooth voice gave me chills when he said "You love me?". Our almost kiss and his hands going down the small of my back. Mmmm. I was so in love. He made my heart flutter. I wanna be next to him right now. I decided to call him. He answered immediately.

"Wassup beautiful , I was just thinking about you." He said, his voice echoing through the phone.

I could tell he was smiling. I smiled too.

"Really? I was thinking about you. I miss you. Real bad." I told him.

"I'm always thinking bout yo pretty ass. I wish I could come see you." He said.

I no longer lived in that neighborhood. I missed being able to see him whenever. I definitely took that for granted.

"I knowwww. Come get me." I told him. Knowing I couldn't just go wherever I wanted.

"I wish I could bae. You know I would. Let's go somewhere tonight."

"Like where?" I asked. I didn't care where we were going honestly. I just wanted to be with him.

"Wanna see a movie with me?" He said lowly.

"Mhmmmm. What's out?" I asked.

"Don't matter. Ima be watching you anyway. Meet me there at 7 okay?" He told me.

"Okay." Was all I could say.

"I love you beautiful." He said. I got chills all over my body.

"I love you too Chris." I smiled into my phone.

"Can't wait to see yo pretty ass face. You so perfect." He said.

"I can't wait to see you too. You don't even know." I said. I've been craving his presence since he left me yesterday. I wanted more. "& Thank you but nobody is perfect." I continued.

"You are. For me." He said smoothly.

"I am? You're everything." I told him.

"That's you. Ima see you tonight." He said. I just know he was smirking.

"Alright. See you soon. Byeeee." I said ending the conversation.

"Bye beautiful." He said. I hung up and danced around my room. OOHHH I CAN'T WAIT.

I ran downstairs to find my mom. I already knew she would say yes. Chris has been my best friend forever. We always went out and did stuff. Just not lately and not like this. But she didn't need to know all the details just yet. I found my mom in her office.