Chapter 6: Battle of three

Yvaine is taking a slow yet strong punches into anomaloids' body. She then used her left foot and stop her body into charging forward. But while sliding a little as she attempt to stop, she blow one more powerful punch into anomaloids' face.

The anomaloid flies onto a tree causing it to get destroyed. The impact even creates mark on the street where it's body passes through. It then charged towards her, and so she is. They both jump in the mid air not far from the ground. Yvaine rolled her body to the left side as if she was lying on the mid air at the sametime, landing her side kick on it's left face.

Or so she thought. Even Satashi expected Yvaine's side kick will land on the face of anomaloid, but it didn't. Rather, it landed on it's arms. Because of strong impact, Yvaine back-flipped many times to avoid the possible attacks while she's in the wrong position.

But since her attack is strong, the bones of the anomaloid get dislocated. Ngunit nagawa itong ibalik nito sa ayos. Sumugod muli si Yvaine ngunit sa puntong iyon, ibat-ibang suntok man ang kaniyang ginagawa, karamihan dito ay nasasalag na ng kalaban.

"Did he just become stronger?" wika niya sa gitna ng kaniyang mga atake.

But she was surprised when it uses the attack she did before. It's palm landed on her stomach and create a strong wave that sends her flying. Gladly, Satashi stops her by stretching her one leg up to the side and let Yvaine's back hit there. Nawasak pa ang inaapakan ni Satashi dahil sa lakas ng atake na tila ay pinalubog nito sa semento ang kaniyang paa.

Nang makabawi agad ay sumugod muli si Yvaine na nagpalipad pa ng suot at buhok ni Satashi dahil sa lakas at bilos niya. Ngunit bago pa man makapagtanim ng suntok si Yvaine ay nahampas na siya ng buntot nito pabagsak sa lupa dahilan para mapadapa ito duon.

Muli nitong pinagalaw ang buntot nito papulupot sa leeg ni Yvaine at duon nito siya saka inangat kapantay ng sarili habang ito ay nakatayo gaya ng tao. Mabilis ang paghagis nito at makikita na lamang ang pagtama ni Yvaine sa poste ng ilaw.

Lumapit muli sa katawan ng dalaga ang anomaloid at paulit-ulit itong sinuntok. Its long tongue came out from it's mouth. He repeatedly slaps Yvaine's face trying something no one can figure out. It was about to slashed Yvaine when suddenly...

A black shadow-like spikes came out from the ground. Just like an ice spikes. Those black shadow-like tall and pointed spikes fierce and create holes into the anomaloids' body. It's blood flow on the shadow spikes to the ground. Bumagsak ito sa lupa ng mawala ang spikes. Umusok ang katawan nito sinyales na ito ay ginagamot ang kaniyang sarili.

Sumugod ito kay Satashi na agad namang naharangan ng isang itim na itim na anino na tila ay naging pader. Ngunit mukhang may iba pa sa bagay na iyon na dahilan ng muling lipad nito patalsik. Mabilis naman itong nakabawi at muling mabilis na sumugod kay Satashi. Samantalang marahan namang ipinipikit ng dalaga ang kaniyang mga mata.

As the anomaloid fastly reached her in front, it attempts to slash her using it's claws. But before anomaloid could do it, it stops the attack when Satashi suddenly open her eyes.

It was in a glowing bloody red color as it original color seems to become more dangerous at that moment. It was too cold as if it's giving you a warn that if you continues, you'll face death. But it was to late for the anomaloid, because suddenly, its arms burst into a blood as if there was something inside his body that was being control by Satashi.

The moment the anomaloid cries in pain, it tries to regenerate its arms but that attempt didn't go as it was supposed. In an easy and fast way, anomaloids' arms suddenly been cut by a dark shadows' sharp spike coming from the ground.

Lots amount of blood came out of its both side. Unti-unting gumewang ang anomaloid at nawawalan na ito ng balanse sa pagtayo. Hindi rin naman nito magamit ang kaniyang mga paa sa pagtapak.