13

The moon was shining in the night sky's darkness. Roswaal sat in the ambiance of his spacious study, illuminated by the flickering shadows of candlelight. The only interruption to the room's silence was the gentle breeze. With his usual eccentric expression, Roswaal attentively listened to Ram's report.

Ram, with a stoic demeanor, shared her thoughts on Subaru. "Overall, a strong individual, but lacking in a mind for elaborate schemes," she said. Roswaal continued to listen, propping his fingers against his chin as if contemplating wise thoughts.

"Hmmm, our new Guardian is quite an interesting one, isn't he? Raaaam," he murmured, maintaining a serious expression. "Did the little girl have any peculiarities?"

Ram, with a thoughtful expression, replied, "Ram didn't see anything. Just a regular Oni child, nothing special." Roswaal's question prompted a meaningful look in Ram's eyes, as if implying the existence of a hidden secret.

Roswaal, saying "Interesting," pulled out a black book from the drawer. Holding the book as if it were his most precious possession, his eyes seemed lost in profound contemplation. "That little one was not supposed to exist," he murmured, eyebrows slightly furrowed. "Maybe I should divert them from the path," he added.

Locking eyes with Ram, he raised his hand to stroke her head, but Ram acted as if she hadn't noticed the gesture. "With your permission, you need to go to Rem now," she said, her tone peculiar. She had a very calm voice, as if deliberately trying to remain composed.

After Ram left the room, she walked a bit in the corridor. Her expression changed, anger becoming more pronounced. "Divert them," she muttered. She bit her lips tightly, even drawing blood. "Who is he to touch my angel?"

Ram walked with forceful steps in the corridors, delving into thoughts filled with internal conflicts. Struggling with her anger, she tried to comprehend the complexity in her heart. "My angel..." she murmured, progressing into the depths of conflicts within herself.

Ram reached the front of a room, opened the door, and stepped inside. As she entered, she sensed a minimal amount of Mana within herself. "Well done, Barusu," she murmured; evidently, she had taken a security measure.

Inside, a small pink-haired girl was sleeping on the bed. Her body looked tiny in the large bed, making her even more adorable. The room's atmosphere was filled with a calm sense of peace and security. Ram approached the sleeping beauty slowly.

When she reached the little angel, she gently stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her cheek. "My angel," she murmured, overflowing with hidden love and devotion in her inner world. "The precious existence of her mother," she said, planting a second kiss, this time with a smile full of affection.

Standing beside the sleeping child, Ram felt the internal beauties of motherhood. The love she felt for her was hidden like a well-guarded secret in the depths of her heart. In a harmonious atmosphere, this moment seemed like the beginning of a story overflowing with the warmth of this moment and loving touches.

A faint light emanated from the bathroom, and the sound heard at that moment brought a subtle expression of desire to Ram's face. "Perhaps Ram will have a bit of fun," she murmured. After planting one more kiss on her little girl, she took steps towards the bathroom.

₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺
From now on there will be Lemon content, this is pretty shitty so skip it if you want.
₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺₺

She entered the bathroom, making sure to close the door behind her. She could hear the sound of water running from the tub, indicating that her husband was already taking a bath. She walked over to the side of the tub, looking down at him through the steam. "Hey..." she said softly, leaning over him. She moved closer, placing her hands on his chest. "I need some attention."