16

Elara was experiencing a peaceful moment as she sat under the tree, with a small shovel in her hand. The tranquility of planting a flower and being in nature made her forget her fatigue. However, when this peaceful moment was unexpectedly disrupted, her happiness turned into concern.

Suddenly, she heard an approaching sound and looked up to see the approaching person. Her eyes widened, and she murmured, "The Dreadful Woman," feeling a great fear.

Elsa greeted her with a sadistic smile. "You're so sweet," she said, pulling out a knife and adding, "I wonder if you're sweet on the inside too?"

Elara raised her hand in a sudden reaction and shouted, "Cleave!" Instantly, a cut appeared on Elsa's face. This gave Elara an opportunity to stand up and escape.

Elsa's face turned red with the cut caused by Elara's move. For a moment, she watched in astonishment, "Did she use Fura'm?" she muttered, then a somewhat sadistic smile appeared on her face. "No, it was something more advanced," she said, quickly appearing in front of Elara again. "No escaping," she added, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Elara, with tears in her eyes, raised her hand again and shouted, "Cleave!" But this time, nothing happened. She tried several more times, but the result remained unchanged.

Elsa chuckled with pleasure at Elara's despair. She laughed gleefully at Elara's hopelessness, celebrating her victory, and approached her.

Just then, Elsa was sent flying backward with a powerful punch to her stomach. With a look of shock and pain, she crashed to the ground. The blow left her unexpectedly vulnerable.

Elara slowly examined the newcomer in front of her, "Onii-chan," she said. There stood a young man with pink hair, dressed in black clothes and a red scarf wrapped around his neck. Elara knew this young man; he was a reliable ally and a protective figure.

The newcomer, patting Elara's head, said, "Don't worry, you're safe," and stood in front of Elsa. There was a serious expression on his face, indicating that the danger was not yet over.

Elsa quickly got up, still feeling the pain from the punch to her stomach. "You..." she began but stopped, a look of disdain on her face. As her eyes scanned the young man, she realized that something was more complex. "You're another one of that man's children, aren't you?" she asked, recalling painful memories from the past.

"Yes, I am. I'm Yuji," he said, suddenly warming up with a hint of hostility. "I'm Natsuki Yuji," he added, raising his fists with anger in his eyes. His task was to protect Elara's safety and defend her from threats, and now he was ready to neutralize the threat standing before him.

At that moment, Elara felt someone touching her shoulder. When she turned her head, she saw Beatrica's determined expression. A question mark appeared in her eyes, but she followed Beatrica's decisive movements.

Beatrica firmly held Elara's hand and pulled her towards the cabin. Elara turned back, casting a worried glance at Yuji, "But Yuji Onii-chan--" she began, her voice filled with concern.

"Don't worry," said Beatrica, opening the door and revealing a library instead of a regular room. "He'll be fine, I guess," she pushed Elara inside and, turning to the still-dangerous Yuji, spoke with a stern gaze, "Don't die," as if commanding him.

Elsa quickly attacked Yuji with her knives, but Yuji countered with his quick reflexes. He blocked the knives with his left arm and then delivered a solid punch to Elsa's face. With the forceful blow, Elsa stumbled backward, looking at Yuji in disbelief.

Yuji's arms revealed something unusual. At first, Elsa thought it was some kind of armor, but upon closer inspection, she saw that the red scales shimmering on his skin seemed to be ripped from a dragon's hide. They gleamed like a fine armor, providing Yuji with incredible defense.

Elsa, observing the strange scales on Yuji's arms, quickly attacked again. However, Yuji's powerful reflexes and defensive scales thwarted her every move. Yuji countered Elsa's attacks with swift and precise movements, like an athlete. As they fought, both sides changed their strategies and tried to anticipate each other's movements.

Elsa continued to attack Yuji with determination, but each time, Yuji's strong reflexes and scaled arms protected him. In the process, both sides tried to gain the upper hand by changing their tactics and predicting their opponent's moves.

Elsa, determined to overcome Yuji's fast and dangerous attacks, continued to attack with determination. This time, however, Yuji evaded Elsa's attacks with great agility and skill. He swiftly dodged Elsa's attempts to strike him, maintaining his defensive stance.

Yuji's swift reflexes and powerful defense proved to be a formidable challenge for Elsa. Despite her best efforts, she struggled to penetrate his defenses. As the battle raged on, both opponents fought fiercely, each trying to gain the upper hand.

Elsa, unable to break through Yuji's defenses, stepped back and quickly analyzed the situation. She realized that defeating Yuji would require a different approach. With a determined expression, she prepared to unleash a new tactic against her opponent.

Just as Elsa prepared to launch a new attack, Yuji suddenly unleashed a powerful punch to her stomach. The force of the blow sent Elsa reeling backward, gasping for air. The unexpected strike caught her off guard, leaving her vulnerable to further attacks.

Despite the pain, Elsa quickly recovered and prepared to counterattack. She knew that she couldn't afford to let her guard down, especially against an opponent as skilled as Yuji. With renewed determination, she launched a series of rapid strikes, aiming to overwhelm Yuji with her speed and agility.

Yuji, however, remained calm and focused, dodging Elsa's attacks with ease. His movements were precise and calculated, as he carefully assessed his opponent's movements and looked for an opening to strike back.

As the battle intensified, both Yuji and Elsa pushed themselves to their limits. Each exchange of blows was met with fierce determination and unwavering resolve. Despite the odds, neither combatant showed any sign of backing down.

As the battle raged on, Elsa continued to press her attacks, seeking to gain the upper hand. However, Yuji remained steadfast, his resolve unbroken. With each passing moment, the intensity of the battle grew, as both combatants fought with all their strength and skill.

Just as it seemed that one of them would emerge victorious, a powerful voice echoed through the sky, as if the heavens themselves were opening up.

Yuji, looking up in astonishment at the familiar voice of his father's powerful attack, felt a surge of hope. But when he looked back down, he saw that Elsa was no longer there. "Agh!" he groaned, looking around in confusion, his face a mix of shock and disappointment.

Suddenly, Ram appeared in the garden, unexpectedly. When Yuji looked at her, his face seemed to be filled with complex emotions. Tears streaming down his face seemed insufficient to express the emotions swirling inside him. As

Ram approached him, he seemed to struggle with a storm of emotions.

As Yuji embraced his mother, a sense of joy filled him. With a smile in his eyes, he said, "Hey, Mom," his voice filled with love. Opening his arms, he took a step towards his mother, whom he hadn't seen in a long time. This reunion was very special for him. Feeling his mother's warmth, love, and trust again was a true treasure for Yuji.

As Yuji hugged his mother, there was a brief moment of silence in the garden. Mother and son held each other tightly, easing the longing that had built up from being apart for so long. This moment was precious to them. The strength of their bond became more evident with each passing second. The time they spent together only reinforced their love and loyalty to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment and like, the episode was rushed-