7 - "Hunters Nestled In A Golden Shed"

Lotus came and sat on the couch, surprising Noelle

Lotus came and sat on the couch, surprising Noelle. She couldn't remember the last time she saw him in the living room during the day. She didn't think she ever really saw him in the living room daytime. He was always locked in his office.

She giggled. "Oh my gosh, it feels weird seeing you here. I never see you in the living room."

"I know." He sighed putting one of his arms over the back of the couch, looking at her.

She was laid back on the couch looking like she was trying to fight sleep. The babies were on a thick blanket below her on their backs as they laid there entertaining themselves with the sounds and things around them.

"You don't want me here?" Lotus asked, playfully.

"Of course I do, it's just different seeing you is all." She smiled. "Came to hang out with me and our munchkins?"

"Yeah, I guess. Are you tired?" He asked noticing her curled up on the couch.

"No my feet just hurt." She frowned.

Lotus glanced at her feet and without hesitation he took the left one into his lap and started massaging it. Noelle smiled, a little surprised. He use to massage her feet while she was pregnant but that was because she was pregnant and she assumed he was being nice then. But didn't even blink right now at the thought.

She watched him, his brows crinkled as he studied her foot like he was trying to find the knots and kinks. Lotus had large, strong hands so they covered her entire foot. He used the right amount of pressure to knead her foot without hurting her. It felt so good. Noelle closed her eyes and enjoyed it. He stayed on one foot for ten minutes before he moved to the next and massaged it for ten minutes.

He kissed her toes on her right foot when he was done making Noelle blush. "You're the best." She said.

"I'm trying." He said honestly.

One of the babies cooed loudly making both parents look at her. Lotus took the initiative to pick her up. This one was Naomi. He gave her a smile but she didn't return it.

Lotus held the girl on his lap, making it to look like she was standing. She suddenly went quiet, staring at him with a scared face.

"Yeah I'm not doing this." Lotus said going to put her down. Noelle lightly nudge his side with her foot, dying of laughter.

"Boy stop! Smile at her, you always look so serious that's why."

Lotus shared a stiff smile making the baby's bottom lip tremble. Lotus smacked his lips and tried to give the baby to her. Noelle was laughing hard at Lotus's tactics.

"You're big and scary that's why." She sat up and took the baby from him, holding her the same way he was doing by placing the baby on her legs to stand but still holding her up under her arms. Noelle began to coo and smile and Naomi smiled back showing her toothless smile.