13 - "K.O.'d"

Cilia fluffed her hair with vigor, ignoring her twin sister in the mirror watching her

Cilia fluffed her hair with vigor, ignoring her twin sister in the mirror watching her. She kept clearing her throat and as the seconds ticked by and kept blinking rapidly. Finally, she turned around to show White Locus her outfit.

"How do I look?" She asked, weakly.

"Are you crying?" Locus questioned, hearing the strain in her voice.

The two were at Cilia's house inside her bedroom. This reminded Cilia of the time Iris was doing her hair in their apartment so she could go on her first ever date with Dion. She couldn't lie, sometimes she missed her sister. It depended on her mood. She loved her for so long she couldn't just hate her completely.

Cilia wiped her eyes and smiled. "No no I'm okay." She told her.

They were going to hang out at a lounge on the waters in Brooklyn. It was a really fancy and expensive place. The two sisters had been hanging out more recently. They were upstairs getting ready in Cilia's room and were going to be chauffeured there by Locus' men.

"You look fine." Locus told her.

Cilia wore a black leather jacket with matching black thigh high heels and gray denim jeans. She curled her hair and wore light makeup.

Locus wore a tight fitting nude dress and pinned her hair up.

They were both completely identical, there was no way to tell them apart unless you personally knew them. From the weight, nose, eyes, lips—everything was the same.

The two made their way downstairs and Allele, Mark and Breeze were sitting on the couch. The children were at Ophelia for the next few days before school. So Allele and Cilia were taking advantage of the break and doing what they wanted. Roselyn was at home with the baby sitter, Layla.

All three men eyed the sisters as they walked downstairs. Breeze had his eyes on White Locus—or at least who he thought was her. He was still salty over the bathroom incident where she attacked him.

White Locus caught his eyes and the two held intense eye contact. Eye contact that was noticed in the room by one other person.

"You ladies look really nice." Mark complimented, eyes on his wife. He stood and walked over to her to give her a kiss. "You look so pretty baby."

"Thank you." Locus mumbled.

"Alright, we're on our way out." Cilia told them.

Cilia expected Allele to get up like Mark did; but she felt a type of way seeing he didn't. He just nodded his head like they were homies and it hurt Cilia's feelings.

"Alright Lo I'll see you in the car." Cilia told her. She walked off, her heels clicking.

White Locus and Mark went to the corner of the room to speak while Allele watched Dion watch them. Dion's stare right now didn't show any expression on his face. But just moments before Allele caught the two of them grilling each other.