‼️ 03 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

After the university hours these trio were sitting in the park , eating and chitchatting...

Taehyung :  Umm...hyung ??

Jimin :  Yes tae ?? What happened ??

Taehyung :  Umm.....I .....

Jimin :  Kookie....did something happened in class ??

Junkook :  No....

Jimin :  Tae....tell me clearly or else....

Taehyung :  hyung....if a girl stare at you for too long then what does it mean ??

Hearing this Jimin choked on his food and started coughing continuously....

Junkook : Jiminie hyung.... don't die this quickly....you have to help me in making girls pregnent.....

Taehyung & Jimin : What ???

Junkook : I mean Friends....sorry my tongue slipped....

Taehyung gave him water and junkook stroke his back.... As soon jimin's breath became normal...he poked the junkook's head by slapping slightly...

Jimin : Taehyung....why are you asking this suddenly ??

Taehyung : It's just one of the girl was staring at me in the classroom.... Remember junkook that New student's sister.....

Junkook : Yeah.... Taehyung hyung is right... That girl was staring at him whole time until she left from there....

Taehyung : Even I got scared cuz of her stares....

Junkook : She was creepy tho....

Jimin : Hmm....It means that.....

Taehyung & Junkook : that ??

Jimin : She is in love with Taehyung....

Taehyung & Junkook : WHATT ????

Jimin : Yeah...

Junkook : But how is this possible ??

Jimin : Aishh....dumb.... it's called love at first sight....

Junkook : Correction....Creep at first sight... Hahahahaha.....

Jimin : What Happened Taehyung ??

Taehyung : Nothing.... I'm just processing your words....

After a few chitchats they went to their homes...

Taehyung went to his apartment and went in after unlocking the door....
He freshed himself and then plopped himself on the bed and started scrolling through his phone.....

At evening time he went in the club and there wore bartender's clothes and then started working there....

At midnight he came back being all exhausted..... He came in his bedroom and took a cold shower which calmed his muscles and then he plopped himself on the bed and as he was tired so he didn't took his dinner and slept quickly....

Next morning he woke up and looked at the time..... Then he freshed up and got ready for the university.....

He came downstairs and saw there was nothing in the kitchen.... He smiled sadly as his salary was not even out.... He just drank two glasses of water and came out of the apartment and locked the door....

His friends saw and they thrice wished each other Good Morning

While going towards the university....

Jimin : Tae.... Did you saw today's news ??

Taehyung : why are you asking all of sudden ??

Junkook : Hyung.....girl.... Died.....

Taehyung : Kookie.... Why are you saying like this ??

Jimin : First of all....Watch this video.....

Saying this Jimin played a video and gave it to taehyung....
While watching the video....

Taehyung : This girl ?? Isn't she is the same girl who was staring me in the class ?? How does she died ??

Jimin : Bro.... Look at her dead body.... Seems like someone had killed her so mercilessly....

Junkook : hyungs.... I don't know why but I can feel her pain.... I'm getting goosebumps.....

Jimin : Yeah....

Taehyung : But how does she died suddenly like I mean.....

Jimin : I think someo----

Junkook : Guys...leave it and let's go.... We are getting late....

Thrice of them went to their university.

??? :  * Smirk *

Byiee Take Care
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜