‼️ 53 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn's dad : Come dear.... Let's talk in our room.... * Smirking *

Before she said something he grabbed her arm harshly and dragged her into their room and again the same thing , same torture and r@p£

Yeah...what else I say except the word r@p£ ofcourse they were married but what he was doing is called that. Anyways , I don't wanna discuss about that shitty boy...yeah he's an old boy not MAN !!

Weeks passed like this**

Her mother got turtored every single day infront of her daughter...yeah...she didn't knew that her daughter know everything... She was faking smile infront of her daughter and her dad was as usual...dirty sh!t. Yn was now hating her father from the core of her heart. She wanted to protest of him but her mother's promise always made her stop.

It was Yn's birthday*

She woke up when she heard ~

" Happy Birthday Ynnniee "

She opened her eyes only to see her mother holding a small chocolate cake with a candle...Yn smiled And ran to her and hugged her waist....

Eomma : Let's cut the cake....

Yn : Yes Yes Yes

??? : Wait.

Hearing this voice they immediately turned Only to see...

Yn : appa ?

Appa : Yes.... let's cut the cake together

Yn and her eomma both of them were confused but they just did whatever he said....They cut the cake and thrice of them ate....here her eomma was scared cuz of his behaviour....Yn was also feeling something weird. They ignored it...

Appa : Dear ..... Today I'm going to give you the best gift in the world that you'll remember till your whole life.....

Yn : Really ??

Appa : Yeah

Saying this he Smirked and left from there leaving confused both mother and daughter.....

Time skips at night**

The whole mansion was decorated as Yn was celebrating her birthday at home cuz of their enemies. Her all friends were invited.

Yn was getting ready in her room and after getting she came downstairs only to see her parents , friends , maids and bodyguards... Everyone was there waiting for her and also there a big ass cake was placed on the table. She ran and smiled to everyone....

Appa : Cut the cake dear....

Everyone was shocked there except appa but no one shows it....his nice behaviour was indicating something negative but no one unable to see that.

Yn cut the cake and everyone sang it together and enjoyed her birthday. Her friends gave her cute and beautiful gifts... Maids and guards also gifted her chocolates and much more things...her mother gifted her a beautiful yet elegant dress and lastly her father....

Yn : Appa.... where's my gift ??

Appa : Wait a Lil bit more my baby....

After celebrating her birthday everyone left and Yn went in her room and after getting freshed she wore a light pink night dress and started unwrapping her gifts as she was too excited....what else kids wants tho

She heard a knock on the door and opened it only to see her dad standing there with a gift box....she smiled and him too

Appa : Me dear.... here's your gift....

Yn : Thank you so much appa

Appa : Ur welcome...afterall You deserve it

Yn : Can I open it now ??

Appa : Sure

Yn started unwrapping it being happy and excited but as soon she opened it....she screamed out of her lungs....

Yn : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And the gift was.....

Her Mother's BLOODY HEAD !!!

Continue.....

Take care of yourself 💜