1. Who

there was a boy...

who's alone in a huge lookalike castle.

it did look like a castle though,just a little bit different from what children wanted it to be..

the castle was painted with black,making it looked creepy..the kids around his age didn't want to be friends with him due to his creepiness and not having any reactions like the normal kids does.

then there was also a boy who was physically attached to him .the boy would follow him anywhere he went.as if a hook was tied onto him and the boy was holding the rope.he didn't bother him not wanting his company.he won't stop following the boy.

one day,the boy who was called a beautiful prince was picking on some flowers on a land with full of flowers. he was pulling the flower petals one by one as if he's betting on two choices like other cliché things people do.

The young boy came with a very beautiful flower on his right hand.he intended to give the flower to the boy but then he stopped as the boy started to ask him.

"hey..will you always stay by my side?",he asked him while still back facing him..the boy happily answered with confidence being heard in his voice "yes,of course..i will never run away".

the boy put a smile on his face while he lifted up his hands to the boy showing what was he holding.it was not flowers..instead it's a butterfly.. "even if i do this?",the boy spoke again and that time,he tore the butterfly's wings into pieces and let them fell on the ground.the boy was terrified as he saw a lot of torn butterflies on the ground..he was too scared and he ran away..

the boy was expecting it to happen..and he then being left alone again as he used to be.while he said..

"i thought you told me you'd stay"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The loud sound filled in the atmosphere in a factory,included with the sound of workers shouting,giving instructions to the others..yes,the sound was very irritating..
A man who seemed a little special worked there..He had something to achieve that made him wanted to work..But the man was very sensitive to the sounds..

He suddenly panicked,he became restless and began to hit his head..He was trying to stop something disturbing him..which was actually not the loudness of the atmosphere..

"N-no..nono..go away! Go away!!"

he shouted as loud as he could..which brought everyone's attention..

"hey jeonghoon..calm down..there's nothing to be afraid of..no butterflies here—",unfortunately the man named jeonghoon didn't bother about the other's words.he pushed the person which made a loud thump was heard..the guy fell and accidentally bumped his head on a hard object and passed out..jeonghoon realised what he did..he stopped panicking..

"o-oh no..o-oh no..people..people hurt..m-my fault.."
"what did you think you were doing?!"

"m-me s-sorry!"

the man ran away from the place..

"get him! don't let him being alive!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a little bit twist there..
it's my first story..
hoped you're liking it..
the next chapter is more interesting (trust me)