13. Penguin

Jay's pov

where is this kid?

i didn't get at the wrong place didn't i?

"J TO THE A TO THE Y OH JAY HYUNG"

a sudden shout came out of nowhere which made me startled and covered my face with my hand right hand due to embarrassment as everyone was looking the direction the person running towards to.

"ayyy hyungie don't hide your face there's nothing weird on your face"

"i know,just stop it"

the younger smiled, oh how i melted seeing that everytime—NO we need to act cool.

"where are you taking me then hyung?" , he asked cutely.

"well to heeseung's house, i have my things to settle on being left there."

"only that? that's so boring,what am i supposed to do then?", he pouted showing disappointment.

"you won't get bored for sure, heeseung's not alone"

he made an 'O' face and wiggled his brows.oh god this kid.

"oho what do you mean by he's not alone ahaaaaa"

"well it's a long story but in short he's someone kind of changed him a lot compared to what you thought heeseung should be"

"whoa that's a rare one,he must be something. even i can't imagine that because what heeseung hyung would do to me is smack my head and walk away."

i nodded in agreement.

"do you mind if we go somewhere before we get there hyung?"

"sure, where do you want to go?"

"i want you to buy something for heeseungie hyung's unique human"

"his name is sunghoon by the way,older than you."

"oh man that's not fair, i was about to treat him like a cute baby brother."

"well i guess if you give something that's not too weird he wouldn't mind,he does not seem like that age of him,you get me?"

"ah, not like a mother with a stubborn child like you?",he laughed.

"YAH JUNGWON AH TAKE THAT BACK BEFORE YOU BECOME OUR DINNER TONIGHT"

"AAAAA I'M SORRY I'M SORRY"

_______________________________________________________________

author's pov

jay and jungwon arrived.

"wait hyung have we been barging in without knocking all this time along or this is the first time doing it?" ,jungwon asked the older.

"you should think that it's weird for me to knock three times or even ring this human's house before entering. i might be dead waiting him to open the door."

"i thought so"

they came in and jay call out their names.

"heeseung ah,sunghoon ah we're here now."

a small figure showed up which jungwon never met and he was suprised to see the younger but was fine with it.