3. I want him

'dup....dup....dup...'

heartbeat?

i lifted my head.. i was in someone's embrace.. my head was on his chest..i looked at the patient and he was in shock.. my eyes widened as i saw the person's hand was bleeding.. he was holding the sharp object from me..

"so this is the motherfucker",said the person. i looked at him confused. he had no expressions at all.. he was so calm..even his heartbeat proved it..

"h-huh", i was still processing when he pushed me away out from the man's target..

"how dare you ruined my schedule"
"YOU DIE!", the man came on running towards him but he easily moved away.
he came on trying to attack him again but dodged it very easily.. he made a fast kick and the man was on the ground.. he walked slowly towards the man, he picked up the sharp object..

"whoa,this is pretty.." he looked at it and admired it..he smiled creepily..

"what should i do to make you repay for ruining my schedule hmm?",while walking towards him, the man slowly backed away but soon he panicked as he was blocked with the wall.. he smirked.

no..

nononono..

Heeseung

"what should i do to make you repay for ruining my schedule hmm?"
i smirked..

'your life'

'kill him'

'that would be more precious'

you're not tricking me to kill him witch..

'you are my perfect son..kill him'

no

not this time

....

fine..

i was about to stab him when someone hugged me tightly..

"p-please"

"don't kill him.."

"p-please"

i sighed

"i didn't want to"

he didn't moved..

"do you want to kill me instead? you're killing me right now..", i looked him under me and he suddenly realised what he was doing and quickly let go of me.
"look", i said while looking at the object that was already on the going, far away from the situation. he sighed in relief.

weird..

that was..

warm..

i want him..