2. I can't

A young man walked through the hallway of a psychiatric hospital as he thought about what he needed to get through the day of his life.

"good morning sunghoon.", one of his friend who works there as well said that to him.."you were thinking about that thing again?",asked him.

"no",sunghoon replied shortly. "i was just thinking on how to break a human bone.",sunghoon said without any expression.

his friend gasped."you what?",he stopped his walking as sunghoon stopped as well and turn around to look at him..

"would you really think i would do that or would you realise that i would probably be the one who gets my bone break apart from any human?"

his friend's mouth opened..

"damn sunghoon ah don't take it seriously i'm kind of worried",his friend said in a really concerning tone."
"i didn't take it seriously though",sunghoon thought as he continued walking to the changing room.

"code blue,code blue,a patient has escaped from the sealed room,code blue"

"why do i feel like the patient is under me.." a person came to him in panicked.

that's where it all began..

"hyung,i..i untied him.."

"why would you do that?!"

"i saw him suffering and i can't stand with his screams any longer so i let him go..he promised to not run away but..i'm sorry i should have listen to you hyung.."sunghoon sighed in frustration and he ran to catch the patient..he was lucky that the patient was not under him but yet his junior was under his observation..anything could be blamed to sunghoon himself.

Sunghoon
i ran through the hallway.

when i'm not supposed to run here.

but i need to as the patient is very dangerous.

for the patient himself,

and others in this hospital.

he said in his mind honestly from his heart

'come on where are you where are you' i said in my thoughts.

and there it is, just right in the moment.

"let me go! let me go!" , cried a little girl.
"no we need to die together we promised", said the patient with a smile painted on his face.
"no.. i d-don't want to d-die.."

i rushed round them..

"sir you can't do that to her, please let her go", i plead him.

"NO YOU CANT DO THAT THIS IS MY DAUGHTER WE ALREADY PROMISED!"
"yes i know sir but you can't do this it's dangerous for the both of you. please, let her go. we can help you,we will help you"
"NO I ...I..I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE!.. i.. don't want to live anymore..i..i'm scared.."

'EOMMA I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE'

'EOMMA PLEASE LOOK AT ME'

'please..'

'i..i don't want to live like this.. i don't want to live anymore..'

how's that feel so similar..
the same pain..
the same fear..

"ahjussi you're not alone, you're with us.. we are here..see? i am here.. please, let me help you.."
"r-really?"
"yes.. really"

he finally let go of the little girl and i quickly jumped onto the man,i was ready to insert him the liquid to calm him down but it happened differently from what i expected..

without realising or being able to think he was faster than me and i was already under him.

Heeseung

why out of all days it needed to be today ?
i was dragged to be here and just like that to be cancelled?

"because of one human being?"
"i..i'm sorry sir it couldn't be helped.. the patient is in critical condition that is quite dangerous for us"

"where"
"h-huh? sorry sir?"
"where is that human let me kill him"
" n-no sir you can't do that please."

i scoffed. this is wasting my time..
"fine"
i walked to the other way.

"w-where are you going sir?"
"to hell maybe"

jeez.. why being so nosy

i walked out to wherever i was and suddenly i heard noises coming from the place where i'm supposed to be telling stories to children..

"so this was it?"

Sunghoon

"a-ahjussi please calm down", i said while holding on towards the patient that was on top of me..

"y-you lied"

tears started to flow down on his cheeks
"n-no ahjussi i didn't, i am helping you-you.."
"n-no..NO YOU LIED", he shouted and grabbed on my hair.. i winced in pain.
"y-you should d-die with me.. DIE WITH ME ! "
he grabbed on my throat and started to choke me

'hoonie needs to die!'

'hoonie is meanie!'

'hoonie is no human!'

'STOP CALLING ME HOONIE'

'i-if you want me to die s-stop calling me that..'

'HOONIE IS MEANIE'

'HOONIE DIE!'

with all strength i had left i kicked the patient and he rolled to the corner.. i gasped out of breath and stood up.. i held my tears..

'no i can't cry'

'i don't deserve to cry'

'no sunghoon don't cry'

the man stood up and held up a sharp object..my eyes widened

he ran towards me and i dodged his first attack..
but he was too fast i barely managed to fight back, until he threw a chair towards me and hit my head..
the world was spinning, it took awhile for me to get back to my senses..my legs wobbled.
it was the end..
i closed my eyes and held up my hand, protecting whatever i could, i was waiting for the impact..

'dup....dup....dup...'

heartbeat?