11. I trust you

Sunghoon's pov

" i like you very much,my hoon"

i choked on my water. EXCUSE ME MISTER?!

"hey hey are you okay?!" , he exclaimed

"No you idiot*coughed*at this time? seriously?", i whined.

He let out a small chuckle. He is the unique one for sure and i could tell the reason for that.

"I thought you already knew that i have been liking you."
" No and why would i think of that. Plus you don't like me, you just want me."

his smile dropped.

did i say something wrong? no, i did said something wrong.

"Am i that bad?" , he looked at me in the eyes with a said expression on his face. That's rare, he never shown that expression before. He's serious for that.

" No, hyung don't get me wrong i never meant to think of you that way—"

"It's fine, I don't mind how people think of me as I'm used to that.."

"but do you really think of me like that?"

"you, park sunghoon."

i kept silent,i didn't really thought of him as a bad person. i was just sometimes annoyed and frustrated with his weird acts,but that doesn't mean that he's a bad guy.

he was about to go away when i grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going anywhere and made him looked at me.

" you're never a bad person to me. and a bad person hurts people, but you never hurted me,you've been saving me."

"do you trust me?", he asked

i thought for a while and i looked at him and said sincerely,

" i may not be able to trust you completely, but trust me that i will try to always trust you even a little bit."

"hm.okay"

did he expected more than that?

that's supposed to be enough for now right...?

_______________________________________________________________

"hyung where are we?"

"in the mall"

" i mean specifically where are we going?"

"you are living in the world with humans using phones so you need one"

"but..i'm fine not having it—"

"you thought so,it would be hard for me to contact you sooner or later"

i kept quiet, i knew that debating with him was no use.
he went to the phone shop and chose the latest iphone there, he asked which colour that i wanted and like i said i don't really mind so he picked a black one and even bought other accessories needed.

"here, try calling me"

i holded the phone and went through contacts that showed an only number written..

'heeseungie'

a small smile crept on my face before i clicked the number to call. his phone rang as i clicked it.

"done, let's go."

"where are we going now hyung?"

"sometimes i wondered if that's the only thing you would like to ask me"