6. Can you draw?

"cry it all out..don't hold it"

i opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar place..

where am i? how did i ended up here?

just when i realised what happened yesterday..

wait...

it was him..

the guy who stopped me from getting hurt..

he saved me...again..

why?

"because i want you.."

"HOLY SHI-", i jumped out of the bed. Was he beside me all along?

"How did you know i was thinking about that?", i asked. He can read people's mind? My eyes widened..
"Face don't lie,you know..", he said in a deep,calming tone.
"a-ah..yea..you're right"

he stood up from his seat and was about to walk out but i stopped him..

"w-wait", i called.
he actually stopped and looked at me with 'what?' written on his face.
"what's your name?"

"Heeseung.."

"Lee Heeseung"

with that he walked away..

a sudden pain came to my head..
i hold my head and realised a bandage covered the part where i got hurt.. he even helped me with this?
who are you for caring about me..?

i slowly get up and walked out of the room..
man he got a huge mansion by himself?

"whoa how come he—AH", i jumped out of fear. A man suddenly popped out of nowhere. These people..
"Oh my— I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you scared..Are you okay?", he asked.
"Wh- well yea I'm alright.."

"Heeseung is in the dining room. Let's have breakfast.",he smiled.
"Breakfast? W-who are you ?"
"Oh i'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself."
"My name is Jay,in short. I'm Heeseung's secretary AND friend. Nice to meet you Sunghoon."
He already knew my name..no..THEY already knew my name..
"Come on, you need to eat.", he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dining.

"What took you so long?"

"You should learn how to treat patients."

"I don't need that, I am well known."

"You sure? Then why you need me?"

"*scoffed* who said i need you! go away!"

seriously? in the morning? bickering?

I took a sit beside the heeseung guy and i looked at the food served..I observed each one of the dishes..It's been so long since I've gotten to eat these..

"Why are you only looking? go on..eat..", heeseung spoke up. I get back to my senses and quickly picked up the chopsticks. I took a sip of the soup. I paused..

It's so good..

"don't die..",the man with no expression said while he was enjoying his food.
"m-me?", i asked,not sure he was talking to me or the food..well..all animals that eaten by humans needs to die..

he stopped and looked up to me..he stared through my soul i could feel shivers running through my spine.

"don't die..i don't want you to die.."

"wait..how old are you?", i changed the topic,not wanting things to be awkward..
"25", great.. we're three years apart..
"o-oh..uhm..then what should i call you?",i asked since i don't know how to call him..
he looked up again and smiled..but this time his smile meant something..

"hmm", he thought..geez what's with the actions though..
"how about..darling? no..hmm sweetheart? hubby—", i cut him off.
"WHOA WHOA WHOA easy there..what nonsense are you talking about mister? i was asking you respectfully.", i said with my pissed tone..
his smile dropped. he looked at me again with the killing glare..if glare could kill a person i would be dead and became roasted by now..
"depends on you, i am not forcing you to be comfortable with me..take your time..",and he continued to eat..

"wahh it's the new heeseung there my bud—sorry", Jay regretted teasing heeseung as soon as he gave a death stare.. he continued eating like an obedient puppy..

"ah..i need to go..", i said and stood up..

"where are you going?"

I looked at heeseung confused... "I'm going back home.."

"This is your home"

jay choked on his water.. "wait what"

"but i need to find a job—"

"no"

"but—"

"no"

"work for me"

huh..

"what can you offer me to do?"

"Can you draw?"

Is he joking right now??