7. Iced Coffee

"can you draw?"

"u-uhm it's been too long since i draw anything"

"that means you can"

wait what?

"jay replace the old illustrator to him. we need a new one anyways.."

"wait are you sure? he didn't have any experience on illustrating—"

"he can,trust me"

what the hell is going on with everyone..

"come on"

"h-huh? where are we going?"

"to make what we need to do"

"what are you talking about—HEY"

i didn't manage to finish my sentence when he suddenly lifted me up in bridal just like that..what's he doing with me?!

"be careful you might fall,like this",he pretended to let me go and i immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. "do that again i will kill you",he chuckled towards my actions.. "oh sure you will"

on the other hand jay saw all the things that happened..

"why am i even here.."

Heeseung

"hey— put me down i can walk"

"nope you're too slow for that"

"where are you taking me", i smirked..was he thinking of something else?

i went to my room while still carrying him.. i threw him on the bed and pinned him in between my arms.. he gasped and too stunned to move..he looked into my eyes..

his eyes...

galaxy eyes..

"w-what are you doing?!", he whined.

"what do you think i'm doing?", i teased..

"i-i..uhm.."

i chuckled..

"you need to change", i looked at his clothes and i get up from him..

"take anything in my wardrobe, i'll wait for you outside.."

"a-are we going anywhere?"

i nodded..

gosh he dressed up so long like a princess..

"i-is this okay?", he called me and i turned around..

cute..

"hellooo? are you okay?"

did i just spaced out?

______________________________________________________________________________________

i was driving the car when he asked me some things out of curiosity.. want to know me more hmm..

"are you a writer?"

"yes"

"you write novels?"

"no, i write children books"

"really? you don't look like someone to do kid things"

"you don't look like someone who would not k!ll youself", i paused..shit..

he went quiet..

i pulled up the brakes and looked at him..i messed up..he was about to get out of the car..

"no no sunghoon no..don't"

"let me out"

"no sunghoon stay..i'm sorry"

"no let me out..LET ME OUT", he started to panic, he breathed uncontrollably..he must've remembered what happened..

"hey hey.. look at me.."

"SUNGHOON.. look at me..", i cupped his cheeks to make him looking at me.. his eyes stopped on my glance..

"i'm sorry...hmm? i really mean it.."

he looked down and nodded.. he calmed down.. i sighed in relief..watch your stupid mouth lee heeseung...

i continued driving and reached a cafe..

"come on..you need something fresh.."

"welcome.. oh! hello mr lee! what would you like to order?"

"*whispering* psst..how can they recognise you?", asked the younger.
"well..i'm quite famous you know.."

he made an "oh" and nodded..

"what do you want to drink?"

"up to you..i'm fine with anything.."
"want cakes?"
"no i'm still full.."
"alright"

"give me two iced coffee then"
"alright", she smiled and told the price.. i payed and we sat at one of the tables..

"nice right?" ,i looked at the younger who seemed to be excited looking around the cafe..
"yea, i've never been in a cafe before."
"really? why?"
"i was too busy on getting jobs and money to live..", he smiled sadly. i should've not asked him that..
"well uhm..where's your phone?"
he suddenly remembered..
" i think i dropped it into the sea when you saved me.." , great.. another wrong question..

"your coffee are here", a waitress came and served our coffees..gladly, i could've just buried myself if she didn't came right in time..
"thank you", sunghoon thanked her and took a sip of the coffee. his eyes rounded as he catched up with the taste..
"this is so good", he cutely exclaimed and looked around the cafe again..

i quickly took out my phone, pretended to check on something and took the chance to take his picture..

*clicked*

nice.. i should share this on Outstagram.

fans #22 : whoa author lee updated! who is this oppa??fans #09 : wahh he's so cuteee

fans #09 : wahh he's so cuteee.. oppa is he someone special?
Jay : What is this bro.
Yeonjun : My man what a pretty boy u got *yeonjun is Jay's friend btw he loves to tease heeseung that doesn't bothered at all*
fans #33 : no don't steal my favourite oppa :'(

i smirked..i don't usually update so they would be so excited whenever i update on small things. especially when it's related to my upcoming books..

"why are you smiling like that?"

"oh nothing, just read something funny.."

"you know what..this is going to be my most favourite coffee.."
" oho not yet kid.."
"why?"
"there are more that are better than just iced coffee.."
"really?", i nodded.
" then i should try others next time whenever i had the chance to."
"of course.."

something..

just something...

that made me changed...

and he is the answer..

and i want to know that..