8. No way

heeseung_.lee just recently posted

fans #231: oh wow author lee posted another picture of the same guy! fans #112 : i want to know if he is oppa's special oneeefan #35 : i agreee he's so cute oppa should take a picture with himmm fan #87: yaaa don't be shy oppaaa

fans #112 : i want to know if he is oppa's special oneee
fan #35 : i agreee he's so cute oppa should take a picture with himmm
fan #87: yaaa don't be shy oppaaa

it has been a week since we met each other..

which meant it has been a week i have been liking him..

but he's playing the hard to get card..

sometimes i thought that i just want him..

because he made me feel everything..

i might get scared if i lost all the feeling..

i never knew i would care for a person like him..

i never knew how it hurts to see him hurt..

i felt his pain when he cried, when he screamed..

yes.. he had been experiencing mental breakdown ever since he tried to jump off the bridge..

and the recent post was the least i could gave him.. making him forget what's happening around him..

he was still not ready to draw.. but he ensured that he will try as to repay me..

he still haven't done this one thing yet..

calling me..

"shoot i spaced out again",i sighed.
i looked at sunghoon, who was staring at the floor..

"sunghoon", the younger looked up to me.

"why?", he replied with confusion as i haven't said or asked anything..

"nevermind..i just forget what was i about to say.", he chuckled..

"aren't you bothered not having a phone?", i suddenly asked. he shook his head, "no, i didn't have the time to use it at all due to my work shifts clashing"

"wait you worked more than one?"
"i used to until i worked at the hospital"

" may i ask why do you need to work so hard like that?"

he looked down to his fingers. he was fidgeting them, trying to figure out the answer..

"because m-my brother is autistic..he needed more care, he needed to go to check ups to make sure he's on the right track of mental health.."

suddenly he chuckled,which made me freaked out..

"it's funny how i am right now, i just realised i have been doing all of those for the sake of them..i never knew what i wanted.."