Chapter 3

I woke no longer in the leather seats of Ken Doll's Mustang, but now under a heavy, but extremely warm blanket, on a soft mattress. My head rested on soft (what had to be) feather pillows. All the bed sheets were silk and yet still warm in this ice temperature room.

I was in a bed that sat against the same wall as the door. In the opposite corner, connecting to the roof, was a flat screen tv. Under it was a cable box and DVD player that sat on a glass shelf also in the corner. There was a door on the opposite wall to my bed that I could see a sink inside. There was a nightstand beside the bed, and beside that, was a bookshelf full of books. On all the walls were photos of people I didn't recognize, some including Kenneth.

I sat up and found I was alone. I was relieved to also find I was in the clothes I left the house in, that meant no one changed me and saw anything they shouldn't. Sure glad I wore something comfortable.

Crawling out of bed and into the en-suite bathroom, I found it already had my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash by the shower beside guy's shampoo, conditioner and body wass. my toothbrush already on the sink along with a blue one.

Confused, I went further into the bathroom until I entered my walk-in closet that had to be as big as my room back home. Inside, all the clothes I'd packed were hanging one side of the closet racks, shoes neatly arranged on the floor, and in the top drawers in the dresser in the corner were my undergarments. Who went through my bag? Along with all my stuff, though, there was also guy clothes and shoes. In the bottom drawers of the dresser were boxers and t-shirts with holes and stains in them. On the other side of the racks were guy shirts (dressy and nicer casual) and different pants and shorts.

"Good morning." Ken Doll's voice greeted behind me.

"Who unpacked my things? Who even said I was staying long enough to need to unpack?" I snapped, ignoring is greeting.

"Deep breaths, El, do you mind if I call you El? Anyway-"

"Yes I mind, now quite trying so desperately- and failing- to be cute an answer my question." I ordered.

"Not a morning person... noted." he mused, going to my bedroom with me following.

He sat on my bed an then threw himself on his back, his feet dangling on the side. "Are you going to answer me or not? Cause if not then-"

"What do you feel like eating for breakfast? Waffles or Pancakes? Oh, or French Toast? I like French Toast. French Toast is good." He thought aloud.

"Ulgh! Answer me, Moron!" I yelled.

He sat up, a grin on his face. "Cereal it is."

I let out a frustrated scream as I lunged for a pillow and began beating him with it. "Why. Won't. You. Answer. Me?!" I yelled with each slap with the pillow I gave him. I continued beating him, now kneeling over him as I whacked his face over and over with the random pillow.

He flipped us so he was on top, holding an evil grin. "You know, it's not polite to beat people with pillows."

"Well, if it's the pillow that bothers you, I would prefer my fist." I sassed.

"A little birdy told me you're ticklish." he smirked.

My eyes became saucers. "You wouldn't dare."

"Would you like to test me?" He asked, a disturbingly calm tone in his voice.

"Let me go." I told him.

"Apologize."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'll hit you."