Friends or not

Lions POV:
After Kioto passed the test Lily wanted to join and also passed the test and now they're both trying to attack Melissa. Finally they're having a break. "Hey Melissa how old are you.",asks Kioto. "I'm 120 years old so I have much more experience than the two of you.",says Melissa. "You're old granny.", says Kioto before Melissa punches him in his face.,"But you are old." Listen Kioto if you want to live a happy life you won't call me granny understand!!! "Yes, granny.",says Kioto and gets an other punch in his face. "Melissa he wants you to be mad don't listen to him.",I tell her. "Oh I know and I'm going to teach him a lesson.",says Melissa and kicks him several times against the wall. After a while she let's him go. "Kioto.", I say "Yea.",responds Kioto. "Thank you for killing that guy.",I thank him. "No problem but what are you doing?",he asks. "Oh I'm reading.",I tell him and show him the back cover of the book. "So what's the book called.",asks Kioto. "It's on the cover just read it.",says Lion. "Just tell me.",tells me Kioto clearly. "Why can't you read?",I ask. "No, I can't.",answers Kioto. "Wait. For real now!",I ask shocked. "Yea, for what do you need this sh!t anyway?",asks Kioto. "For everything in society like reading a book or to  communicate with deaf people or to read the prescription so basically to learn.", I respond. "Well I don't need it.", tells me Kioto. "You know what I just teach you!", I suggest to him. "No you don't have to.",answers Kioto. I'm hungry so I take a chocolate bar out of my pocket.  "Thanks for the chocolate.",says Kioto and takes the tasty chocolate bar out of my hand. "Hey!!! That's not for you!!!", I scream at him. "Well then come and get it.", jokes Kioto and holds the chocolate bar into the air. "I hate you!", I respond. "Beep,beep,beep" "Oh my phone is beeping.",I say. Sh!t it's Sedrick. D-did I forget to tell him where I am? Did I forget an important meeting? Does he need an other murder plan? I don't know! Sh!t why is he calling! "Lion is everything ok?",asks Kioto. "Yeah everything's fine.",I lie to him and get the call. "Hello.", I don't even know if this is a I call him Dad or Sir situation. "Hello, I just wanted to check how you are.",says Sedrick. "Oh I'm fine Dad. How are you?",I respond pew it's a Dad situation. "Not so good! You see Silo one of my other souls betrayed me and said that you ordered him to sneak into my office.",tells m Sedrick. Oh sh!t it's a sir situation that's not good should I lie to him or not? "Lion answer me!!!!",orders Sedrick. If I lie to him he'll kill me for sure so I say:"Yes I did sir. I apologize for what I did." It isn't my choice to decide if he forgives me it's his. So I don't even bother to ask for it. "Come home immediately!!!",tells me Sedrick furious. "Yes sir.",I respond and hang up. "Bye Kioto I have to go now.",I say to him.  I arrive at  the mansion and as I open the door I see Sedrick sitting on the Sofa smoking. In his hand he holds a bloody whip and next to him is Silos head. "Do you want to know why you ain't dead yet?",asks Sedrick. I respond with:"No, not really s...." "Silence!!!", shouts Sedrick.,"Do you really think you can betray me like this and get away with it?" "No, sir.", I respond. "Sebastian clean the whip I might need it!!!",says Sedrick furious and looks me in the eyes. Sebastian his butler responds:"Yes I will." Sedrick gets near me and puts me out of my wheelchair and throws me on the ground. "You little cheater!",says Sedrick.,"I own your soul!!! I give you a place to stay, good food and the only thing you have to do is to write murder plans and to be loyal!!!? How hard can that be!" "I apologize. I am truly sorry.", I apologize. "Oh you better be!!!", replies Sedrick when Sebastian brings in the whip.