Mission: Kourtney Fever

Kiotos POV:Gain her trust! Gain her trust! You'll be working as her innocent assistant. That should be easy. Behave like.... like who? Maybe not innocent but seems innocent. Lion just behave like Lion a scaredy kitten. So I play the role of a female assistant that acts smart but is obeying Kourtney at all cost. "Get of the Lamborghini. NOW!",says Melissa to me. I get of the Lamborghini and go to a high building in secretary clothing. As I go in I see a tall lady in a black leather jacket,black jeans and black boots. She has brown hair. "Ohh you must be the new assistant.",tells me Miss Fever. "Yes I am.",I tell her with a high pitched voice. "Good you'll be working with Mr. Kariko.",she says to me. Why does this name sounds so familiar? A tall guy with black hair comes in and introduces himself:"Hello I am Mr. Kariko and you are?" "Oh I'm Liana the new assistant.",I introduce myself. Oh sh!t he's the traitor!

Backstory Kioto age 12 POV:
It was so much fun killing all those policemen. They hold back until the last second. I've never had so much fun in my life. "Hey, that looked awesome you're so good at killing!",says a man exited.,"I am Norem Kariko and you?" "I'm Kioto Tio nice to meet....",I try to say and out of nowhere he gets behind my back grabs my neck and I faint. As I wake up I see myself in an isolation cell. "I'm sorry kiddo but it's best for you.",tells me Norem Kariko. "Mr. Kariko I have a question.",says a reporter. "Not now!",he says. Such incidents happened again but I always  escaped!

Kiotos POV: "Liana you look very familiar.",finds Mr. Kariko. "There are many girls with brown hair and brown eyes.",I respond. Heck no this guy always gets me into jail I can't risk it. "Miss Fever where is the restroom?",I ask. "Oh it's on the left there", she says and points at the end of the corridor. On the map that Melissa gave me was her bedroom next to the restroom so now I just have to steal her information which is in the second drawer.

Mr. Karikos POV:
As Liana turns left Kourtney tells me:"Follow Liana I don't have a good feeling about her." So I follow her. If it is the person who I think it is I only hope that he won't beat her up because if he does we both would be obvious traitors. I was right he isn't in the restroom so I guess I'll wait for him. Finally he comes out! "Hello Mr. Kariko what are you doing here?",asks (Kioto). "Kioto I know it's you.",I tell him. "Who's that? I'm Liana I was here last Monday.",explains Liana confused. "Wait that means.... sh!t he's still in there.

Meanwhile Kiotos POV:
"Shit I forgot the documents on the restroom!",says the real Liana on the corridor. That spares me a lot of searching. So I go into the bathroom and grab the documents when I suddenly hear footsteps. I see a window so I jump out of the high building and land smoth on the ground. I run as fast as I can to our meeting point. In the Lamborghini I hear a loud scream from Kourtney and Melissa says:"Well ain't that bad for the first time."and laughs her ass off. Hopefully I never have to see Mr. Kariko again in my life.