Boy or Girl

Melissa's POV:
"Kioto are you ready for this?",I ask. "Yes!",answers Kioto brave. "Well we can't start right away. ",I tell him. "But...",tries Kioto to say. "Yes, I know what I said but there's a certain problem. "I try to convince him. Holy crab! How am I gonna say this. "So. Kourtney Fever only works with women. ",I say to Kioto. "Huh? Well I didn't expect that more like a you're to weak for her.",tells Kioto her. Oh sh!t I have to tell him now. "I have to find someone else for the job. ",I say. He's going to be disappointed by me. "Then why did you tell me that the Mission starts now?",asks Kioto disappointed. "I don't know kiddo. I'm sorry. ",I tell Kioto. "He just has to look like a girl so where is the problem?", Lion asks. "How do you wanna make him look like a girl?",I ask. "Never heard of make up?", asks Lion sarcastically. "But who....", I try to say. "Me.",says Lion.

Everyone except Lions POV:
HE IS gay....... What! I mean I 'm not against it but why now? "Guys are you ok you look strange. ",tells Lion us.

Kiotos POV:
"So you say you can makeup him?", asks granny. "Yea.",answers Lion. "Prove it!",commands granny. Lion takes a bottle of liquid out of his bag and a cotton pad then swipes under his eye and now we see him bruised. "You.... use.... make up!",says Melissa stunned.
"Yea.",says Lion. "Well then it's set! You Lion will give him a make over. Transform him into a girl. I TRUST YOU WITH THIS SO DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!",warns granny Lion and leaves. " I think we have the same skin tone so it shouldn't be a problem.",tells me Lion. "To be honest I don't care. ",I tell him. "Hey guys!",greets us Lily. "Hey.",we greet her. "Whatcha doin here",asks Lily. "A make over.",answers Lion.,"Why are you here?" "To watch your little shadow fox.",says Lily. "Stay away from him!",tells her Lion mad. "I'm not going to harm her scaredy kitten.",tells Lily him. "Don't you ever touch Fliro!",says Lion. "Ok,ok keep a cool.",says Lily. "So, lets start.",says Lion. He puts something on my face. Uch it feels strange. Like a layer on my face so I move my head. "Hey! Don't move!",commands Lion. "But it feels so strange.",I complain. "GET OVER IT!",screams Lion at me. I've never heard him scream I always thought he's the shy type and normally he's also much nicer to Lily so I tell him:"You can scream? I didn't know. Can you also do other things?" "Are you ser...... yes I can. For example I could ruin your make up and also your first Mission.",says Lion with a smirk.,"So keep your mouth shut and stand still!" "Was that a threat? If it was I'm disappointed in you.",tells Lily Lion. "Well I don't care.",says Lion .,"If you excuse me I have a client. " "He doesn't pay you!",explains Lily mad. "Wait since when are you like this Lion.", I ask. "Since always.",answers Lion.,"I thought you were a psycho." "And?", I ask. "And you are.",answers Lion.,"So l played easy victim at first but you didn't attack me and because of that I cut the act." "Understand.",I say. "Didn't I tell you not to talk!!!",says Lion angrily.,"Well anyway I'm finished."

"I'm so proud!",says Lion

"I'm so proud!",says Lion.,"I took something ugly and made it beautiful!" "Hey!",says Kioto mad. "Well anyway you have a Mission to fulfill.",tells me Lion. Lion puts his phone out and calls granny. Meanwhile Lily takes a picture of me and says she'll ruin my reputation so I say:"Which reputation do you wanna ruin I don't have one." "Well you're right about that but maybe in the future.",says Lily. Lion finishes the call and a Lamborghini stands right next to us. Granny is in the back of it. "You've never looked that good Kiota.",jokes granny. "Well you've never looked so old.",I join in. "Well anyway here is all information about Kourtney Fever and all you have to do is to gain her trust.