The police learns a lesson

Lions POV: Mr. Kariko could move after 2 hours and dragged Kioto with him. I didn't see him that day but now he is.....on a leash like a dog. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!!",shouts Kioto. "You kicked me in my balls two hours. WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING!?",screams Mr. Kariko out of his lounge. "You know that's illegal don't you?",I ask Mr. Kariko. "At this point I don't give a.....",tries Mr. Kariko to until he receives a call. "Hello? No I can't!!! He's a criminal. I can't bring him with me. What you don't care do you want them to die!!!!!!! Ok but I am not responsible if anything happens.",I hear him say. "Kioto we are going to the police station for a newbie training.",announces Mr. Kariko. "I don't want to!",says Kioto. "That isn't an option.",tells him Mr. Kariko. Now I put my chocolate bar out of my pocket and Kioto takes it like expected. So now he bites. "Hot! Hot! Hot! It's burning.",says Kioto. "Haha gotcha.",I tell him. Kioto stays calm. Not the reaction that I ex...... He breaks the leash jumps onto me and shoves the bar into my mouth. "If you think that you can prank me and get away  with it. Then you are very WRONG!",tells me Kioto. Sh!t it burns like hell! I don't feel well I think I have to....."BLEEEAAAA" vomit. "Lion, are you ok?",asks Lily. "We better get you to bed.",suggests Mr. Kariko. So the three of us go to the mansion.

Lily's POV: Lion is in bed but I have to talk with him privately. "Lily are you coming?",asks Kioto. "Not yet I'll catch up on you.",I answer. "Lion,Lion",I whisper. "What!",asks Lion. "You have to give me her Fliro.",I tell him. "No I won't!",answers Lion stubborn. "It'll cause you pain if you won't.",I try to convince him. "Ok, but if you hurt her I'll kill you.",says Lion and gives me Fliro.,"and if you won't give her back I'll tell Kioto that you are Sedricks real daughter." I ignore him and try to catch up with Kioto and Mr.Kariko. "So  where are we driving",I ask. "Didn't you listen I said we're driving to the police station.",answers Mr. Kariko. "Ok",I answer. "Hey isn't that Fliro?!",asks Kioto. "Yes, it is.",I answer. "But how? He didn't even let you touch him last time.",asks Kioto. "He let me borrow HER because he isn't able to keep HER safe right now.",I lie to him. "Wait! Fliro is a woman! I thought Lion is gay.",responds Kioto. "It's not that kind of relationship.",I tell him. "We're there.",announces Mr. Kariko. In the police station we see a registration center, many officers and a hall where we head through. "So this is the training hall.",explains Mr. Kariko. The newbie officers talk to each other. "Attention! I'm the substitute for Mr. Oliver unfortunate and today you're going to fight against a real criminal. "I don't want to!",says Kioto. "Why not?",asks Mr. Kariko. "Because I can't kill them.",answers Kioto. "That's true but you hate the police and right now you get the chance to beat them up.",says Mr. Kariko. "You just don't want to do your job.",tells him Kioto.,"but ok." "Pardon me sir but how old is this criminal?",asks a newbie. "15.",answers Mr. Kariko. "Hey, little one I am going to beat you up until you give up!",says an other newbie. "What's your name?",asks Kioto. "Leroy. Why?",asks Leroy. "So I know what to write on your collar when you beg for your life.",answers Kioto. "Oh did I forget to mention that he's a psycho?",asks Mr. Kariko. So the fighting starts and Leroy jumps onto Kioto. Kioto manages to grab his leg and throws him against the wall. Leroy get up surprised and beats him in the stomach so that he is pushed against the wall. Kioto takes Leroy with him and squeezes him against the wall so he can't escape. He begins punching Leroy in his stomach several times. Suddenly Kioto eyes begin to shimmer light blue. As he's about to smash Leroy's head Mr. Kariko gets behind Kiotos back and kicks him in the back of his knee. "So that's the end of this lesson.",says Mr. Kariko. Silence! No one dares to say a word and just looks stunned at Kioto. Kioto looks at Leroy and says:"Oh I totally forgot to introduce myself. I am Kioto Sio and I'm 15 years old." He helps Leroy up and says goodbye. Fliro is sits still next to me so I begin to pet her. It's late but I still have to ask her some questions. So I get up and ask Mr. Kariko:"Where's the restroom?" "It's on the left. ",says Mr. Kariko so I go in and hide in a cabin. "Fliro how are you related with Lion?",I ask. Fliro turns into a little girl and answers:"He's my brother."