We are in trouble

Melissa's POV:
Kioto did a really good job. I didn't think he'd be finished so fast. He gave me the needed documents and now I know that she betrays me so I have two options: 1. I confront her or 2. I make her regret ever knowing me.
"Hey,Lion say one or two!",I order. "Two!",says Lion.",And can I also get an ice cream?" "Of course!",I
respond.,"which flavor?" "Oreo!",screams Lion excited. As I'm about to buy the ice I see an officer walking towards me. "Excuse me ma'am but you were interrupting my Mission with Miss Fever.",says the officer. "Sorry sweetie but as you see I'm very busy right now. ",I tell him. "You're buying ice cream.",responds the officer. "And that's very important because a disabled child is waiting for it.",I explain. "Granny what's taking so long!!!",screams Kioto out of the car. "Ma'am your child prevented the operation.",says the officer. "I think there has been a misunderstanding.",I try to tell him.",I ain't got kids sweetie." "And I should believe you why?",he asks. "Because I said so.", I tell the officer and get the ice cream as I walk to the car. "Good job.",says Kioto. "Do you know that guy?",I ask. "Yea he's Norem Kariko an officer that arrested me many times but I've always escaped.",answers Kioto with a chocolate ice cream in his hand. "Oh really!",says Lion excited.",How is prison? How many times have you been there?....." Looks like Kioto is bombarded with questions now.

MR. KARIKOS POV:
Is this Lady being for real? How rude! "Norem!",says my boss. "Hello Mr. Ross.",I greet him. "I have a new Mission for you.",says my Boss. "Really!",I ask excited. Actually I didn't expect that after I ruined this one. "Yess you are going to take care of Kioto Tio.",he reveals. "No,no,no!!! This kid is a real psychopath he might kill me.",I tell him. "Well I don't care. He always escapes and if you quit you're gonna be jobless. Understand?", tells me Mr. Ross. "Understand!",I tell him furious as I leave his office. This a$$hole!!! Now I have to play Nanny for a psychopath that can kill 30 officers without any problem. So I get back to the shop and try to find them but they're gone. I swear if I see this.... Oh for his sake I stepped into dog poop how nice I hate the day!"Ring,ring" Who is calling now!!!! Relax just take the call. "Oh yeah you have to come back to the office I forgot to give you the information.",says Mr. Ross carmely. "I'll be there in a minute.",I respond.

Lions POV: Kioto did a great job so fast and the ice cream was delicious until he was finished then he took mine. Such an**************and a******** also I am going to unallive him! "Klopp Klopp" Who is there it's 12AM and Kioto,Lily and Melissa are chilling at the mansion because Sedrick isn't home. "I get it",says Kioto and opens the door. "Wush" He slams the door back and screams:"THE POLICE IS HERE!!!" Holy crap what are we gonna do now!!!! "No problem I'll handle it.",says Melissa and opens the door. "What seems to be the problem officer?",she asks surprisingly polite. "Well Kioto seems to be quite dangerous so we have to look out for him.",explains the officer.
Melissa takes a deep breath and responds:"You got the wrong house. Bye!" She says and slams the door. "HAHAHAHAHAHA", we begin cry laughing. "You're the best!",says Kioto excited. "Ma'am MA'AM!!!",screams the officer out of his lounge.