INTRODUCTION

Hello my fellow Fred Weasley lovers, and welcome to my Friends to lovers, serpent x Lion, Fred Weasley x reader fanfic ig. Here is some info about me and Bloodstone

AURORA IS A SLYTHERIN! Ik not everyone is a Slytherin but you will understand why she's a Slytherin soon enough.

STARTS AT QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!
So Aurora, Fred and George are sixth years and it's the fourth book so golden trio is fourth year.

AURORA IS ON THE QUIDDITCH TEAM!
Aurora is slytherins quidditch beater.

AURORA WILL BE DESCRIBED AS BLUE EYED AND FRECKLES BUT IT WONT BE MENTIONED A-LOT SO THINK OF HER AS YOU PLEASE

FEMALE READER! I understand there might be boys reading this but this story is with female pronouns.

SMUT!!! I completely respect that people don't like reading smut so I will put a SW at the start of each of those chapters.

COMMENTS! I love reading comments but be respectful and mindful of others and I will love your feed back but please give constructive criticism and not just being plain rude.

ABOUT ME AND SOME OTHER THINGS!
My name is Emma so feel free to call me that and I am Scottish (Aurora is also Scottish) sometimes my Scottish dialect works its way into my writing and if you are confused about what some things mean just ask in the comments.
I get carried away while writing and will almost never use the right punctuation feel free to tell me in the comments and please keep in mind that this story will probably take awhile for me to finish because I'm still in school and have other things to do as-well.I will try make this story as true to the books and movies as possible but sometimes I forget to add things so I'm sorry about that.

Without further ado I hope you enjoy "Bloodstone"