Ton-Tongue Toffee

August 25th 1994

I burst out laughing at the story Fred had just told me about what he did to Dudley but I quickly stopped as I got a death glare from Molly and Arthur. Apparently what had happened was when they went to get Harry, Fred "accidentally" dropped all of his Ton-Tongue Toffee and before he could pick them all up Dudley ate one making his tongue almost a foot long before Fred had to reverse the spell. In the long run it wasn't the best of ideas because him and George got scolded by Arthur and Molly and I figured out from Ginny that Molly had burned all of their prototypes because opening a joke shop was "silly" I guess the ones they showed me were the ones they hid well enough.

We all grabbed our bags walking out the house with Molly still scolding Fred and George.

TIME SKIP

We'd been walking for about an hour when Ron shouted.

"Hey dad! where are we going?" And Arthur shouted back.

"haven't the foggiest, keep up!" But eventually we see a man in the distance who Arthur introduces as Amos Diggory. A moment later Cedric Diggory jumps out of the tree were we're standing beside Fred and George giving him death glares.

"Get over yourselves he beat you in one game of quidditch a year ago and now you hate the guy" I say as Cedric walks over to us.

"Aurora lovely to see you again" says Cedric pecking my hand all of a sudden I feel two strong arms under mine dragging me away from Cedric I realised pretty quickly that it was Fred and George who were dragging me away.

"See why we don't like pretty boy" Fred says angrily.

"it was a meaningless kiss on the hand" I say looking between them.

"yeah well we still don't like him" said george.

"he's just trying to get one thing from you" said Fred.

"or he's just being a gentlemen" I say walking up the hill towards the portkey that takes the shape of a dirty old boot.

"why is everyone grabbing that manky old boot" Harry asks utterly confused.

"It's a portkey" I said.

"a what?" Asked Harry as the boot began to spin.

"Harry!!" Shouted Arthur signalling Harry to grab onto the boot as-well.

We all fell out the sky hitting the ground hard but I ended up falling on top of Fred my face going red instantly as Fred stood up picking me up with him. We turned around to see Amos,Arthur and Cedric coming down from the sky gracefully Fred scoffed "show off".

TIME SKIP

I was sitting on my bed in the tent when Fred plopped himself down infront of me.

"Hey Freddie" I smiled.

"I feel like I haven't gotten a chance to speak to you at all" Fred sighed.

"you can speak to me now" I said.

"how have you been"said Fred.

"I've been okay but Freddie...I don't know how much longer I can keep this secret for everyone will hate me when they find out" I said sadly.

"no one will hate you everything will come out at the right moment" he's says tucking some of my hair behind me ear.

"Are you two done snogging yet?" George said from outside my room in the tent I could practically hear the smirk he had.

"oh shut it Georgie" I said coming out of my room.

TIME SKIP

I was painting Fred's face with green and white paint when Fred grabbed the paint and started painting white and green love hearts all over my face I giggled "really?".

"Yes really now come on" he said dragging me out the tent.

TIME SKIP

we were walking up the steps to get to our seats when Fred turned to me and said "don't be mad at us"

"oh no hearing that from ether of you worries me"

" we made a bet with Ludo bagman" they say smiling

"how much?" I ask

"all our galleons"

"and what did you say would happen"

"We think that Krum is gonna catch the snitch but Ireland will win with points"

"you've got to be kidding me that almost never happens" I say disappointed in them.

"you'll see rora" they said.

"Dad! how far up are we" I heard Ron ask.

"let's just say if it rains you'll be the first to know" we all turned our head to see Lucius Malfoy grinning at us "Aurora you can come sit with us if you want instead of with weasels" Lucius says smugly.

"I'm fine Lucius" I say angrily.

"Father and I are in the ministers box by personal invitation of Cornelius fudge himself" Draco says grinning before Lucius hits him in the stomach.

"don't boast Draco there's no need with these people" everyone started walking away when Lucius dug the teeth of his canes snake into Harry's jumper and said "do enjoy yourself, while you can" he said with a grin.

"what the hell does that mean" I ask turning to Fred.

"no idea" Fred responds while we walk to our seats.

A/N:this one is also very short I promise the chapters will get better when they get back to hogwarts