Gryffindor Party

I woke up the next morning to a camera flashing and two people killing themselves laughing.

"Guys, really?!?" I say looking between George and Lee.

"I'm sure mum would love this photo" George said waving the polaroid around.

I tried to get up to snatch it from him but Fred had a good grip on me "Freddie, Freddie time to get up,come on" I say trying to pry the ginger off me.

Fred began to stir and mumble "what time is it?" he asked groggily.

"I think it's time to owl molly this picture" Lee said looking at the Polaroid.

"What picture?" Fred asked rubbing his eyes which allowed me to get up.

"The one these gits took of us" I say trying to get the photo.

"We won't do anything with the photo if you both come to the party tonight" George says with a grin.

"What party?" I ask, crossing my arms

"The start of year Gryffindor party" he said like it was the most obvious thing on the planet

"Why wouldn't we go?" I say looking suspiciously at them.

TIME SKIP

I was in Alicia, Angelina and Katie's dorm even though Katie was a year younger she always did everything with us, we were all getting our dresses on and makeup and hair done.

"Oh you guys look so beautiful"Katie says as I

walk out the bathroom with my dress on.

"You guys are all so beautiful" I say smiling back. I sit down infront of the mirror and start doing my hair when Alicia comes behind me and starts doing my hair for me.

"You know who will like that dress, Fred" Alicia whispers in my ear.

"Be quiet" I say giggling.

"Guys I have something to tell you" Angelina says excitedly, god even her voice annoyed me.

"I like Fred!" She squeals I was immediately enraged.

"Wow that's nice" everyone said, everyone knew I had a crush on Fred even though i never admitted it I mean it was obvious she was definitely doing this to get a rise out of me.

TIME SKIP

we were on the Gryffindor common room and loud music played and we danced up against each other as we got a little bit drunk off the fire whiskey but Angelina wasn't drunk one bit she was trying to get Fred's attention but he was completely ignoring her which made me giggle

FREDS POV

"My god she looked so hot tonight" I thought not wanting to take my eyes off her

"yk it's rude to stare" George said with a smirk.

"oh shut it" I says sipping my fire whiskey.

"I dare you to go kiss her" George said looking at me.

"What?!?" I say looking at my twin.

"Oh come on don't act like you don't want to" George said nudging me.

He was right I definitely wanted to kiss her so with another swing of whiskey I finally walked up to her.

AURORAS POV

I was dancing when I felt a pair of strong hands around my waist when I turned around I was met with those brown eyes that I loved the most. Fred pulled me down onto the sofa with me basically straddling him, I looked him in the eye before he leaned his and placed his soft lips into mine, I was shocked at first but then I started to kiss back, the kiss was getting more fierce until we were fully making out for at least 5 minutes. When I pulled away Fred has my lipstick all over his face causing me to giggle.

"What?" He said chuckling.

"Nothing it's a good look" I say trying to rub some of it off

"Ugh do I have all your lipstick on my face he said trying to clean it off.

" it looks good I promise" I say giggling

I looked around the room to see a seething Angelina storming back up to her dorm "haha 10 points to slytherin" I thought to myself.

The night went on and me and everyone else were seriously drunk but I was never too far away from Fred.

TIME SKIP

Most of us must've fallen asleep in the common room because I was woken up by a screaming McGonagall.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN IS GOING ON!" She hissed.

Groans and grunts were heard from everywhere in the room making it obvious there were a lot of us down here.

"AND MISS GRANT GET OUT THIS IS NOT YOUR COMMON ROOM!" She seethed

I got up slowly pushing myself off of someone who was obviously Fred.

"COME ON HURTY UP GET OUT"

I started heading for the portrait hole quicker than ever.

"AND DONT THINK FOR A SECOND YOUNG LADY THAT I WONT TELL PROFESSOR SNAPE!"

I groaned at her saying that knowing I was gonna have to deal with her and Snape now.

"NOW THE REST OF YOU GET UP AND TIDY THIS MESS AND YOU WILL SLL BE IN MY CLASSROOM TONIGHT FIR DETENTION INCLUDING YOU MISS GRANT!" She hissed

I was already out the portrait hole but I still heard what she said very clearly causing me to groan

TIME SKIP

I finally made it back to my common room after what felt like walking for eternity.

"What's happened to you?" Draco said snickering

"Stfu Draco, I have a pounding headache" I say annoyed.

"This is exactly why you shouldn't hang out with Gryffindors and blood traitors" Draco scoffed

"OMG, will you shut up, you and your dad are both dicks not every fucking slytherin is a stuck up blood purist it's only gits like you who give us that reputation and I'm fucking sick of you and your father" I said storming to my dorm leaving Draco gobsmacked, I'd never actually snapped at Draco before even though I've always wanted too and now I'm going to receive multiple letters from Lucius telling me to follow the right path and how I'm in slytherin for a reason but I honestly couldn't care less.