Aging Potion

"Stop sighing" Snape hissed.

"I'm not sighing, I don't understand why I have to do extra detention but the Gryffindors don't" I say looking at the greasy haired man.

"You were the only slytherin at the party, it's my job to punish slytherins not Gryffindors" he said staring me down.

"I had to do detention with McGonagall" I say,annoyed.

"Not my problem" he said while continuing to write.

"I'm leaving" I say grabbing my stuff and heading for the door when the door suddenly swung shut "let me out" I hissed

"Finish your lines and you can go" he said without looking up from his desk

"I did" I say grabbing the piece of paper and handing it to him.

"Mmm very well you may leave" he said scanning over the paper.

I quickly left his office and started heading down the hall.

"Where are you going?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around to be met with none other than Cedric Diggory "oh um hi Cedric I was just heading back to my dorm Fred and George asked me to brew them some stupid potion"

"Surely that stupid potion can wait, come study in the library with me" he said offering me his arm, I couldn't lie Cedric was very handsome but it felt weird I've liked Fred for years, I mean I made out with him at the bloody party but..... there was also something about Cedric that was drawing me in so I linked arms with him and walked to the library with him.

TIME SKIP
FREDS POV

there she was the girl I love the most in the library studying with pretty boy, It filled me with rage, she is mine, I'm supposed to protect her, I'm supposed to make her laugh, I'm supposed to study with her but there she was letting pretty boy do all those things. I watched them giggle and talk for about ten minutes but then they started packing up to leave when Cedric took her hand and pulled her close to him before kissing her, I felt my blood run cold "she didn't even pull away" I thought angrily. I grabbed all my stuff and left before the kiss had even finished but instead of going to the Gryffindor common room I went to the slytherin one and went into Auroras dorm took the aging potion and left.

AURORAS POV

Cedric had just kissed me I couldn't believe I let him do that, I don't like him like that and I don't want to lead him on so after he kissed me I went straight back to my dorm but someone had been here, the potions for Fred and George they were gone so I dumped my bag in my dorm and headed for the gryffindor common room.

TIME SKIP

As I walked through the portrait hole I only saw three people Fred, George and Lee.

"Hey guys" I say happily

"Hi" George and Lee replied but Fred stayed silent, perhaps he was just tired

"Did one of you guys go into my dorm and take the aging potion?" I ask curiously

"Oh um yeah Fred did" George replied

"Really Freddie couldn't have had a little patience " I say chuckling and plopping myself down beside Fred on the sofa but as soon as I did Fred huffed and stormed upstairs to his dorm

"He's been like that ever since he came back from getting the potions" Lee said rolling his eyes at Fred

"Is he okay did he say anything was bothering him?" I ask concerned

"Nope he just said he didn't want to talk to anyone um and he said that he definitely didn't want to talk to you...." George said looking at the floor.

"What? Did I do something to upset him?" I say sadly "I'm going to go talk to him" I say standing up

"No don't you'll just make him worse" George sighed "hopefully he'll be over himself by tomorrow that's when we planned on using these bad boys" he said swirling the potion around

I giggled "I think I'm just gonna go back to my dorm, get some sleep" I say standing up and walking towards the portrait

"Hey Aurora" George said causing me to turn around "don't let Fred bother you he's just in a bad mood he'll be fine in the morning" he said and I nodded, understanding.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting in the great hall waiting for Fred and George to try and use the potions when I saw a group of hufflepuffs push Cedric past the age line and Cedric put his name in the goblet "what is this idiot doing?" I thought to myself as Cedric winked at me but in that moment Fred and George came running in with the potions in hand and everyone started cheering

"cooked it up this morning" George shouted, I cleared my throat "okay fine Aurora made the potion" he said giving me a joking dirty look

"it's not going to work" Hermione said in a sing song voice, Fred and George looked at each other before sitting down next to Hermione

"Oh yeah?,why's that granger?" Fred said, I'm glad he's finally back to him normal self

"see this" she pointed to the age line "this is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?" Fred said shaking his head

"So," Hermione said closing her book "a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something so pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion"

"But that's why it's so brilliant" George piped up

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted" Fred said while him and George stood up before linking arms

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George"

"Bottoms up" they both said, drinking the potion and jumping through the age line and cheering because it had somehow worked?! They both threw bits of parchment into the goblet before cheering again causing everyone else to cheer but in that moment the goblet sparked and sent them both flying out the age line and they both grew long grey beards and their bright ginger hair turned grey, everyone burst out laughing.

"You said" George said angrily

"You said" fred replied and then they began to fight causing everyone to start chanting "fight, fight, fight" before it went to far I walked over and pulled the boys away from each other but everyone's attention was already on the famous seeker, Viktor Krum putting his name in the goblet "get up both of you" I whisper yelled causing the twins to get up and as soon as they did I grabbed both of them by the robes and started heading towards the hospital wing.

TIME SKIP

Madem Pomfrey had given them some medicine that was slowly working.

"He's still ignoring me George" I say sitting down beside George's hospital bed.

"He still hasn't said why yet but if he does I'll tell you, just don't beat yourself up about it, he'll probably be mad about something stupid anyway" George said rubbing my arm I nodded before walking over to Fred.

"I know you're not talking to me just now but when you're ready I'm always here if you need me okay?" I say grabbing his hand but he pulled it away instantly I sighed before getting up and walking towards the door

"Enjoy your night in the hospital wing, Idiots" I say leaving

"Shut up" George shouted from his bed