Madeye-Moody

I stood outside DADA class waiting for professor Moody when Fred and George came up to me handing me loads of ingredients they'd obviously stolen from Snape.

"when I told you to get ingredients I didn't mean steal from Snape!" I whisper yelled they both shrugged before professor moody swung open the door to the class prompting us to go in, I sat at the back of the class with Fred beside me and George and Lee infront of me.

"Alastor Moody" madeye said grabbing a piece of chalk and writing his name on the board
"Ex-auror. Ministry malcontent. And your new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story,goodbye, The end!" He said as his glass eye moved around the room like mad
"any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach." "First, who would like to tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?".

"Three, sir" Alicia spinnet said nervously.

"and they are so named?".

"Because they are unforgivable" she said quickly "the use of any of them will".

"earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban!" Madeye interrupted her "correct. Now the ministry says you are too young to see what these curses do, I say different!" He spits angrily "you need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared, And you need to find another place to put your chewing gum beside the underside of your desk, Mr Puncey!".

"Oh no way the old codger can see out the back of his head" Adrian said turning Cassius Warrington but in that second Madeye threw a piece of chalk straight towards Adrian but he managed to dodge it in time.

"and hear across classrooms!" He spat "so what curse shall we see first? Weasley!".

"Yes" Fred and George said at the same time.

"no not the both of you, the one beside Ms blo-Grant" he said smiling creepily at me after that I definitely didn't like this teacher, he knew "stand Weasley, Now give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one, The Imperius Curse" said Fred, trying not to seem nervous.

"oh yeah, your father would know all about that, Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago perhaps this will show you why" he said while walking over to a glass container and taking out a spider looking thing before he casted Engorgio on it making it bigger and then he casted Imperio before making it fly over to some gryffindors desk, then onto Angelina's head which made me go red with laughter as she freaked out "don't worry, completely harmless" and then onto Alicia's hand and up her arm before Madeye made it float above George's head "if she bites,she's lethal" he said before dropping the creature onto George's face while he laughed like a maniac " talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? jump out the window?" He said moving the creature towards the window "drown herself?" He said moving her towards a bowl of water before bringing it back to his hand. "Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding under the influence of the Imperius curse. But here's the rub - how do we sort out the liars" "Another, another come on. Towler is it? Up" he said looking at Kenneth Towler.

"there's The Cruciatus Curse" Kenneth said stuttering.

"correct,correct! The torture curse, Crucio!" He casted on the poor spider as it let out squeals of pain.

"mental git" I muttered but somehow he heard me bringing the spider over to my desk.

"perhaps, you could give us the last cures, Miss Grant" he said putting emphasis on my last name.

"The killing curse"I said not making eye contact with the nutcase.

"exactly, Avada Kedavra" He said with his wand pointed right at me causing me to jolt back in fear he seemed to panicked after he did that "class dismissed" he said taking a swing out of his flask, I grabbed my books and quickly left followed closely by Fred trying to say something but I was too blinded by anger to hear him "he knew, Madeye knew how did he know?!" I thought before I started to head down to my common room but someone grabbed me.

"let me go Fred" I say trying to get out of his grasp.

" no I'm not leaving you when your like this, listen we don't have to go to any other classes today we can go to the Gryffindor common room and you can stay there tonight" Fred said rubbing my arms.

"thanks Freddie" I said wiping the tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

TIME SKIP
the school day had ended and I was sitting in the Gryffindor common room with Fred,George,Lee,Alicia,Katie and the golden trio.

"he's a complete nutter" said Ron with everyone agreeing with him.

"he almost cast the killing curse on Aurora" Lee said.

"What?!? Rora you have to go to McGonagall!" Hermione said angrily.

"yeah well unfortunately she's not my head of house" I say.

"well go to Snape!" She almost yelled.

"I'd rather avoid that man as much as possible" I say thinking about the amount of detentions I got from him last year.

"well then I'm telling McGonagall" Hermione said.

"be my guest Granger".

TIME SKIP

It was 11pm and I was setting up a makeshift bed between Fred and George's beds:

"nope not happening I can't watch you sleep on the floor come here" Fred said before opening his blankets for me to get in which I did.

"I'm not ready to be an uncle yet" George said smirking.

"shut up" I said turning off the lamp making the room completely dark. I turned so I was facing Fred whose eyes were already closed but he definitely wasn't asleep because I felt his strong arms wrap around my torso bringing me close to him.

"goodnight Freddie" I said snuggling into his chest.

"goodnight love".