Invitation

August 24th 1994

I was laying in my bed looking at the ceiling praying for this summer to finally be over a downside to being abandoned by your parents is there's absolutely nothing to do. BANG! I jumped "what the fuck" I said to myself as I looked out my bedroom window I sighed seeing the Weasley family owl, Errol, sprawled out on the grass. "wait Errol it's a letter from the Weasleys!" I thought as I quickly jumped out of my bed running through The Grant family manor to the front door not forgetting to grab some bread for Errol. I swung open the front door quickly taking the letter from Errol's beak and tearing its open.

Dear Aurora

My dad has gotten tickets to the quidditch World Cup and said you can come! Be at the burrow by 7am tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see you I've missed you loads.

Love your favourite Weasley (Fred)

I rolled my eyes at the last part but he wasn't wrong there was something about Fred Weasley that made me feel a certain way. I folded the letter back up and watch Errol fly away "wait!" I shouted, I needed to send a letter back but I guess I can't do that now, well would anyone really mind if I popped around earlier?

I finished packing my trunk to go back to school knowing Molly she would make me stay with them until school started again. I dragged my trunk downstairs and into the living room where the fire place was. I stepped into the fire place lugging my trunk with me before checking if my wand was in my pocket, it was, so I grabbed some floo powder and said  "The burrow" before throwing the floo powder and quickly transporting to the burrow as I appeared in the burrows fireplace with a wooshing noise.I heard a scream it was Molly "Oh Molly I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to scare you I should've checked it was okay to come early first" I said walking out the fire place "oh don't be silly dear I only got a fright" said Molly before pulling me into a bone crushing hug, 1 second later we heard people running down the stairs "AURORA" shouted Fred and George hugging me "hi guys" I said laughing at their enthusiasm "come upstairs we have so much to show you" said Fred dragging me upstairs to their room.

"Your room is a dump" i said walking into their room "it's not that bad" said George "what did you want to show me" I asked rolling my eyes at George as soon as I said that loads of parchment and prototypes were thrown at me.

TIME SKIP

an hour later Fred and George had finished showing me all the joke shop things they had been working on over the summer over the summer and I finished telling them which ones would get them sent to Azkaban. "Kids dinners ready" we heard molly shout "thank god I'm starving" we heard Ron say walking out his room. We all made our way downstairs I sat opposite Fred with Ginny beside me.

FREDS POV

"So when are you gonna tell her" I heard George whisper in my ear "huh what are you talking about" I ask going red in the face "oh come on mate you've liked her since third year and your practically staring into her soul right now" George said with a smirk "shut up" I said back even though I knew what he was saying was 100% true Aurora is just so beautiful, she dispute being a Slytherin wasn't a blood purist, she's not a rich snob, her personality was interesting she is definitely cunning and she was kind if you were kind to her, but sometimes her kindness goes when she's on the quidditch field, she still is up for what she thinks is right.... The way her wavy hair flowed as she walked, the way her freckles got brighter in the sun.... She was perfect in every single way.

God it's true I'm in love with Aurora Grant

TIME SKIP
AURORA'S POV

Everyone was getting ready for bed and I was setting up a makeshift bed in Fred and George's room when Molly came in "No no no Aurora your sleeping in Ginny's room" Molly said pulling the blankets away from me "but mum" the twins tried to protest "no buts come along now dear" said Molly, I sighed standing up and following Molly to Ginny's room, I walked into her room to be met with an already snoring Ginny I lay on the floor and Molly threw the blankets to me before leaving and closing the door.

TIME SKIP
it's 2am and I still can't sleep one because of Ginny's snoring and two because why the hell do I feel this way about Fred, he's just bursting with  excitement and I don't think he knows it but he is very much like a slytherin I think he would have done very well in slytherin... The excitement and prankster personality is amazing but if you get to know him you'll know that's not just what his personality is he's very protective, caring and will protect his family with his life.... He's incredibly handsome too, his shoulder length ginger hair is very attractive but also very cute, his height makes my knees go weak and his freckles are just perfect....He's just perfect

It's true I'm in love with Fred Weasley.

A/N:sorry this chapter is short it's my first chapter so I promise they will get better xx