The Dark Mark

"I can't believe you guys won that stupid bet" I say laughing.

"oh darling that bet wasn't stupid we won!!!!" Fred shouts dancing around the room with me. Two minutes later everyone is making fun of Ron saying he's inlove with Krum.

"sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" says Fred before Arthur runs in and says.

"It's not the Irish we have to go NOW!" Everyone looks at each other confused before rushing out seeing the whole camp site on fire,people screaming and their they were deatheaters destroying everything in their path..........I'd seen them before.

"Fred,George, Ginny and Aurora are your responsibility" Arthur says.

"everyone back to the portkey!" We all start running towards the portkey Fred grabbing onto my hand.

"Fred! They're gone!" I shout as I can no longer see Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"Fred we have to go back" I say pleadingly.

"No I have to keep you safe I'm sure they'll be fine" Fred says as  I try to pull away from Fred.

"Diffindo!" I get hit by one of the deatheaters curses,the last thing I remember was Fred picking me up and running.

TIME SKIP

I slowly open my eyes and try to sit up "No no no dear you are hurt you need to lay down" said Molly.

"what happened?" I ask confused.

"you were hit with diffindo, cut up your arm badly, you past out" Fred said moving strands of my hair out my face.

"what day is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"August 29th dear" replied Molly.

"what! that means we go back to school in three days I don't have my books or anything!" I panic.

"it's okay dear I got all of your things including some lovely dress robes" says Molly.

"Dress robes? What for?"I ask confused.

"we've been asking the same thing for days but mum won't tell us" Ron says grumpily.

"you'll find out soon" Molly teased.

TIME SKIP

"Freddie?" I ask sleepily.

"yes darling" I blushed at the new nickname.

"what happened at the World Cup?" I ask.

"death eaters broke in, the ministry thinks it was to try induce fear but this mark was left in the sky" said Fred showing me a news paper clipping I got goosebumps as soon as I saw it, The Dark Mark.

"I've seen that before the night my parents left..." I say sadly.

"hey hey it's okay your safe" Fred said pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head (which made me blush immensely) "you never deserved what your parents did to you" he mumbled into my hair.There were snickers from around the corner "really guys?" Fred asked disappointedly as George, Ron and Harry came round the corner trying not to laugh.

"will you boys leave them be" Hermione scolded.

TIME SKIP

"Surely there was security at the World Cup" I ask breaking the silence.

"there was, that's why the ministry is so concerned, happened right under their noses" Hermione replied.

"I just wanna go back to hogwarts".

"mhm","yep" were heard from everyone in the room.

A/N:This is the shortest chapter yet and ik I keep saying I'm gonna make them longer but I promise the next chapter will be longer and Lee will be in the next chapter!!!! LEE SUPREMACY!!