Hospital wing

I'd been in the hospital wing for about a week now with Fred visiting constantly and getting into trouble constantly for missing classes. The first task was tomorrow and I begged Madem Pomfrey to let me out so I could support my friends but she refused.

"Hey you alright?" Lee asked, tilting his head at me.

"Yeah just nervous for Harry and Cedric...I wish I could be there to support them" I say turning to him

"I'll tell you everything that happens, well they will probably tell you themselves because they'll probably end up in the hospital wing because of the dragons" Lee chuckled

"What dragons?!?" I say sitting up quicker than I probably should've

"LEE! We said not to tell her!" Fred and George shouted

"Sorry I forgot" Lee said trying to defend himself

"What dragons?!" I asked again, looking between the three of them

"The first task, every champion has to retrieve something from a dragon without well..you know..dying" Fred said picking at his nails, He does that a lot when he's nervous.

"I'm going to kill whoever puts Harry's name in the stupid goblet" I say sighing

"Dumbledore tried to get Harry out the competition but they wouldn't let him" George said

"Dumbledore didn't try anything, he's a liar "help will always be given at Hogwarts for those who ask for it" it's such bullshit all he cares about is the Gryffindors while the rest of us are left to drown" I say angrily while the three Gryffindor boys sat awkwardly "sorry I just.."

"Don't be sorry your allowed your opinion" Fred said cutting me off and rubbing my hand

"Out! All three of you it's 5 minutes past curfew!" Madem Pomfrey said, shooing the twins and Lee out but not before the got a goodnight in

I hate Dumbledore, he's failed so many Slytherins just because most dark witches and wizards were Slytherins, he fails to see the good in any of us, part of me always wonders if he knows that I'm part of the bloodstone family because he seems to hate me more than anything, he will never understand the pain of being mistreated because of your parents actions, that's why I go by Aurora Grant instead of Aurora Bloodstone and try so hard to keep it a secret because I know if the wrong person finds out my whole world will come crashing down. I think Dumbledore has spoken to me once in my entire 6 years at Hogwarts and it was a quick interaction, he always just ignores me along with every other Slytherin including the first years who are just looking for help but he'll realise one day that Slytherins are some of the best people, yes some of them can be stuck up daddy's boys but I also know some Slytherins are consumed by darkness ever since they were born and just need someone to love them properly to change...

A/N: this chapter is very very short because I haven't wrote in ages but now I am on Easter holidays so hopefully I will have time to write more xx