Start Of Sixth Year

September 1st 1994

I was shaken awake by Molly telling me and Ginny to get up or we'll be left behind.I stood up slowly, groaning from the pain in my arm, before walking through to the bathroom brushing my teeth,putting on light makeup and fixing my hair then I went my through to Ginny's room and changed into a comfy outfit before dragging my trunk out of Ginny's room.

"let me take that for you love" I heard Fred say from behind me.

"it's okay Freddie I can take it" I say trying to pull my trunk downstairs.

"uh huh" Fred said sarcastically.

"okay fine but it's only because my arm is hurt" I say huffing before letting Fred take my trunk.

"whatever you say love" Fred said ruffling my hair before heading downstairs followed by me.

"HURRY UP!" Molly shouted, shooing everyone out the door.

TIME SKIP

I watched Ron disappear between platforms 9 and 10 before then running at the wall myself and there it was the thing I had been longing to see all summer The Hogwarts Express, I didn't have much time to think before I was tackled into a hug from none other than Lee Jordan.

"LEE!!" I squealed excitedly before wrapping my arms around him.

"I might have missed you but George told me that you and Fredrick have been snogging" Lee said giving me a disappointed dad look (if I even knew what one of those looked like)

"lying git!" I said looking around trying to find George.

"I mean it's about time" Lee said laughing.

"we haven't kissed" I say angrily.

Me, Fred, George, Lee, Katie, Alicia and the insufferable Angelina piled into one compartment on the train, I sat in between Fred and George while Angelina squashed her way to sit beside Fred, leaning her head on his shoulder before Fred shoved her off causing me to giggle a little.

TIME SKIP

We all got off the train and started to walk towards the carriages. We all got into one carriage as it started to near the castle I heard George ask "what's that?".

"What's what?" I ask confused.

"coming out the lake" he said pointing out the window making us all look out, it was a massive ship emerging from the water everyone began to chatter about what it could be as we got out of the carriage to see a flying one above our heads.

"what's is going one?" I say with a chuckle.

"no idea" Fred smiled grabbing my hand leading me towards the castle my face grew so red it was embarrassing.

FREDS POV

"Omg why did I just grab her hand" I thought to myself "well it's too late to go back now" I thought as I fully commit to holding her hand "god she's so beautiful" I thought.

TIME SKIP
AURORAS POV

We were all sitting in the great hall, me at Slytherin table while Fred is at the Gryffindor table.

"really?! Weasel bee? That's who you like?" Draco asks unamused.

"shut up I never said I liked him" I say rolling my eyes.

"yeah right what-" He was cut off by Dumbledore starting his yearly speech I tried to listen to Dumbledore but Draco was complaining right in my ear about how Harry will be the protagonist once again and blah blah blah so I barely understood anything Dumbledore was saying but I managed to figure out that the triwizard tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts and then "Madeye Moody?!? That's the new DADA teacher where is Dumbledore finding these people?!" I thought staring at the creeping man and then Barty crouch said something about an age limit that Fred and George clearly thought strongly of.

"Great thanks Draco now I know nothing that's happening this year" I say turning towards the blonde boy.

"you can't enter the tournament anyway your too young so what does it matter, the only thing you should worry about is getting a date to the ball" said Draco.

"what ball?" I ask confused

"the Yule ball the one Dumbledore literally just spoke about it's on Christmas Eve" said Draco with his usual drama queen attitude.

"drop the attitude" I hissed getting up and walking to the slytherin common room and into my dorm to unpack my trunk, luckily I had a dorm to myself and could do what I wanted.

TIME SKIP

"How did you even get in the common room?" I ask chuckling.

"threatened Draco" Fred said clearly proud of himself.

"why are you in here?" I ask confused.

"you left the great hall without eating anything I wanted to make sure that you were okay and make sure you eat this" he said placing a plate of food on my bedside table.

I smiled "thanks Freddie"

"now, what's on your mind?" He said sitting on my bed.

I sighed, "it's another year of lying to everyone but I am very glad to be back"

"your not lying about your personality only your name" Fred said tucking my hair behind my ears.

"yeah but I'm starting to think my personality won't matter when everyone finds out especially since the attack at the World Cup" I say sadly.

"people would be stupid to judge you because your not like the deatheaters, you never will be" Fred said rubbing my arm.

"I'm glad I have you" I say smiling weakly.

"you'll always have me, no matter what" he said hugging me "now eat" he said passing the plate of food to me.

"great comforting friend you are Freddie" I say sarcastically before beginning to eat.

"I try" Fred said with a smirk.

"Darling?" Fred said longing out the word.

"yes" I say copying the way he was speaking.

"me and Georgie really want to enter the tournament but we're not old enough so maybe you could brew us some aging potion,your the best potion maker we know" Fred asked pleadingly.

"it won't work" I say bluntly.

"how do you know" he asks smugly.

"surely Dumbledore will have put some spell or whatever on the goblet so anyone under 17 can't enter" I say raising my eyebrows.

"he put an age line around it" he said looking at the floor.

"Exactly" I say now being the smug one " but" I saw Fred's face light up "get me all the ingredients and I'll do it I kinda want to see how this will play out" I say giggling.

"Deal! And darling it will work perfectly" he said confidently.

"I'm very tired so if you pester me anymore today it won't be happening" I say getting under the cover of my bed.

"okay goodnight love" Fred said before leaving my dorm.

"night Freddie" I said closing my eyes.