First Day Back

The sun beaming in through the window hurt Neville Longbottom's eyes. It was the first day back at Hogwarts and Neville was more excited then ever, he had a new friend whose company he enjoyed very much. He felt whenever he was around her, he could be more like him self other than everyone else.

Neville finally got out of bed after sleeping in for almost an hour, his Grandma, Augusta, had had to shake him to wake up a few times. He put on his warm sweater and jeans, packed his bag and... what else did he have to take with him? Oh Trevor! However, Neville looked around for him but didn't seem to find him. He was already running late... he would find Trevor on the way or maybe Augusta would have him. She always seemed to have him with her on the way.

As Neville arrived at Kings Cross Station, Augusta handed his toad, Trevor, to him. A sigh of relief left his mouth and he hugged Augusta before boarding the train. As usual, Neville always struggled to find a compartment alone... he would sit with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger but he always sort of felt he was left out from them. After looking around the train for a bit, he finally found an empty compartment and set his things down. He stared out the window at the beautiful sights and saw they were passing a lovey garden full of unique plants. Neville scanned the garden and realised he had forgotten his Mimbulus Mimblentonia back at home. He loved his Mimbulus Mimblentonia and was upset he didn't have it with him, although he had Trevor, so he wasn't all so sad. He looks away from the window to read his new Herbology book. Neville absolutely loved Herbology and was excited that the class and exams would be a little more difficult, therefore his mind could expand on the world of plants, not that he is already super knowledgeable in the area.