Hogsmeade Trip

All students were waiting out the front of Hogwarts, who were going to Hogsmeade, when Neville joined Luna in the crowd. "Luna, hey" said Neville joyfully, yet nervously.
"Hello Neville" Luna said looking over at McGonagle.
"Ok students, if you will follow me this way" McGonagle said as she spun around and began walking. All the students followed.

Upon arrival, McGonagle needed to say a few things. "Alright students, you can go off now but make sure you are with someone and meet back right here by five, off you go" she said.
"So Luna, is there somewhere you wanted to go?" Neville asked and Luna looked up at him.
"I heard 'Hogs Head Inn' is a nice pub, maybe there later, to finish off. Neville, how about we go to a store maybe you would like, such as 'Dogweed and Deathcap?" Luna replied. Neville blushed.
"Luna, how did you know I wanted to go there? I've always wanted to go there!" He said excitedly.
"Well I know you love Herbology and plants so maybe we should go there, for you" she said, still staring into his eyes. This made Neville blush majorly and there were thousands of butterflies in his stomach. "You don't mind if we join you, do you?" Said Hermione with Ron beside her.
"Of course not" Luna said with a smile on her face. As much as Neville liked Ron and Hermione's company, he was hoping to have alone time with Luna, maybe later they could. Neville looked behind him and saw Ginny standing there, smiling, while Neville gestured her to come over. Ginny then came over. "Neville don't worry, you two will have your alone time at 'Hogs Head Inn' I will make sure it happens" Ginny whispered in his ear. "Well I'll try" she smiled

Walking into 'Dogweed and Deathcap', the smell of many different plants combined, this was one of Neville's favourite scents. "Wow, its beautiful in here" Neville said under his breath.
"Your right Neville, these purple flowers are so gorgeous" Luna said in joy. This gave Neville an idea. What if he bought Luna those flowers? It could be such a cute gift for her when they went on their little date later on. Neville still strolling around, while Ron and Hermione argued behind him, found a plant he was excited he found, it was a Mimbulus Mimblentonia. Neville had forgotten this plant at home and was so happy that he could look at it again, he was going to buy it right away. "What's that there Neville?" Asked Luna. Neville got excited.
"This is a Mimbulus Mimblentonia! It's a very fascinating plant! It is most notable for its pulsating and squirming nature and its unique defence mechanism. I do have one that my uncle gave me but I forgot it at home, and I really miss it..." Neville looked down at his shoes sad.
"Neville it sounds like a wonderful plant" Luna comforted. As the four of them left, Neville made up an excuse for him to go back inside the shop, so that he could buy Luna the flowers she call pretty. As he grabbed the flowers, he also went to grab the Mimbulus Mimblentonia for him self, but then discovered the price, it was too many galleons, he wouldn't be able to get both, so he only got the flowers for Luna. He paid for them, and hid them in his backpack. Neville also found the flowers interesting, he was going to do some research on them another day.