Failed Date

It was four o'clock, meaning there was one hour left of the trip, one more hour for Neville and Luna to have some alone time. Neville found Ginny by Honeydukes who was leaving to find him. "Neville, hey. You ready to finally have some alone time with your future wife?" She said sarcastically. Neville blushed but nodded. "I don't know how to be alone with her, Ron and Hermione have stuck with us all day" Neville said worryingly.
"Neville don't worry, I will make sure they leave, but for now, let's go to the pub and then we can go from there" just as Ginny said this, Luna appeared behind her.
"Hello Ginny, hello Neville" she said, "I think we are going to 'Hogs Head Inn' now, will you be joining us?" She asked. Neville looked over at Ginny, hoping she would answer the question for him. "I won't be, neither will Hermione or Ron, we've just got some business we needa do, but Neville will be there with you!" She said. Luna smiled, almost glad the others weren't going to be there. "Well off you go! Bye" Said Ginny as Neville and Luna began walking to the pub.

Upon arrival, as they walked in, they saw Cho Chang, one of Luna's Ravenclaw friends, sitting alone. As Cho had seen them, she got excited. "Luna!" Cho waved. Neville was quit upset that she was there, he didn't mind Cho, it was that he just wanted to be with Luna. Cho then got up and walked over to Neville and Luna. "Luna! I've been looking all over for you, I've been alone all day" said Cho, "You don't mind if I sit with you guys, do you?" She asked. Neville and Luna looked at each other. "It's fine, you can sit with us" Neville said with a bit of a sigh, but made sure he was kind about it. Cho smiled, "Thanks guys!". Neville, Luna and Cho sat at a table by the window, where a waitress came by to take their orders. "Would you guys like anything to eat?" She asked.
"I think we are just going to get drinks" Neville replied.
"Sure, what would you all like" The waitress asked. They all ordered butter beers, and patiently waited.

After their time at 'Hogs Head Inn', the time was just about five o'clock, so they needed to head back to meet with all the other student and McGonagle. "Thank you students for coming back on time, it's time to got back to Hogwarts" she said in a firm voice so that the message is heard by everyone. Neville, feeling unaccomplished, looked down at his shoes and his heart felt upset. "Hey, Neville how was the date with you and Luna?" Ginny whispered in his ear, she noticed Neville looking upset. "It didn't happen" Said Neville in a quivering voice, as a single tear streamed down his cheek. Ginny put an arm around Neville to comfort him. "I even bought her the flowers she said she liked when we were at 'Dogweed and Deathcap', but I didn't even get the chance to give them to her" Neville said, voice still shaking.
"Oh Neville, I'm so sorry, I'm sure you will be able to give her those flowers and go on a date" Ginny comforted Neville. They then all headed back to Hogwarts.