All I can Think about

Slowly, Neville opened his eyes, he had fallen outside. The sun was melting the snow around him and he saw Luna with her feet in the water in front of him. Luna turned around. "Hello Neville" she said. Neville blushed, remembering what happened the night before. "Hey Luna" he said smiling. Luna walked over to Neville and helped him up. "I'm going to breakfast now, wanna walk with me?" She asked. Neville smiled and nodded, and they walked to the great hall to have breakfast. As they were walking, Neville felt Luna grab his hand and he blushed.

Neville and Luna parted ways, and Neville sat at the Gryffindor table. "Neville! Where did you go?" Harry asked loudly. Neville blushing, sat down. "I... I fell asleep outside" he replied.
"Did you? That's kinda risky don't you think..." Ron joined in.
"Neville, please don't do that again, remember we want to win the house cup" said Hermione.
Neville smirked. "Well do you remember that time you snuck out at night to get the Philosophers stone?" The three of them went silent and sighed. "Sorry... I didn't mean to offend you guys..." he said apologetically.
"No it's fine, your right Neville" Said Harry. Neville looked over to the Ravenclaw table and noticed Luna was alone and wasn't eating, and honestly looked kind of down. Neville got up to walk to the Ravenclaw table, he needed to be with Luna. As he approached Luna, she fixed her eyes onto him. "Hello Neville" Neville took her hand, to walk out of the great hall together. Everyone in the hall stared as they walked out. "What are they doing?" A small whisper came from Hermione.
"Wouldn't be surprised if they were off to snog or something haha" Ron laughed quietly. The group around Ron looked at him with an 'are you serious' sort of face.

"Luna, are you alright?" Neville asked in concern. Luna looked up at him, almost like she was going to kiss him, but she didn't. "Yeah I'm ok, I was just thinking about... you know... last night" Luna looked away and blushed, so did Neville. "Oh... I mean I have been too... it's all I can think about" Neville and Luna both locked eyes again, and went in for another kiss, but they were stopped by someone walking by. "Luna, can we maybe go somewhere private, and talk" Neville asked.
"I'm sorry Neville, but I've got a really important exam this morning, I have to go... I'm so sorry" Luna said sadly. "It ok Luna, maybe we can meet up later?" Luna nodded, before embracing Neville tightly. She walked off to class, while looking back "Also Neville, I won't be available at lunch, I'm meeting up with Cho, sorry"
"It's fine! Maybe after school?"
"Of course! I look forward to then!"