Chapter 10 - The Amusement Park and the Question

This is going to be the shortest chapter ever so bear with me, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Laura's POV]

I saw Jessica bumped into a girl. "Aw sh-!!!" Jessica almost yelled. But when she looked at the person she bumped into, she was scared. Jessica looked at me and I gave her 'c'mon, say something' look. 

"I'm sorry. I really am. Are you okay? I'm sorry" Jessica said. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She went to sat on her seat, which is beside me. 

"Very good" I said to her. 

"Well, you controlled me" she smiled, rolling her eyes. The lunch bell rang. I went out of the classroom with Ica. 

She glared at me "Why in the world are you following me?"

"I always do, come on" I winked. I smirked as she blushed a little. 

"Hi Jessy!!! Hi Laura!!!" Cassie cheered. Me and Ica waved at them. 

"Cassie and I were talking about that the three of us should go somewhere. Anywhere." Abi said. "Oh! We can go to the museum! Or to the Planetarium!" the giddy Cassie suggested. 

"Or we can go to the largest library here in the city" Abi suggested as well. 

They went on and on about the places. "Where do you want to go, Jessica?" I asked Jessica quietly for only her to hear. 

"An amusement park would be fun" her eyes widen and she put her hand on her mouth. 

"You just blurted that out did you?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"Let me guess, you never gone to the amusement park?". She shook her head. She held her head down looking embarrassed. "Don't worry, Ica" I chuckled.

Dismissal went. Cassie and Abi were waiting for us at the front gate. "Come on, Laura!" Jessica said excitingly. 

Well, it's her first time so might as well enjoy it, right? 

"Hello!!!!" cheerful Cassie said. 

"Hey guys" Abi greeted as well. We walked to the National Amusement Park. One of the biggest amusement parks in this city. I turned to see Jessica full of eyes of wonder. She smiled the biggest. I smiled too. 

"Alright guys, where shall we go first?" I asked.

-

We gone to the bumper cars already. And the caterpillar ride.