Chapter 16 - Graduation Party

This is going to be short as well. Btw, it's almost the end. I've skipped a lot of months. I haven't thought of any ideas but this one so enjoy haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jessica's POV]

"Wait wait wait wait... we're going to... to a bar?" I asked Laura, still wearing the beanie that I gave her. 

"Hey, don't ask me. Blame your boyfriend over there" she shrugs as she pointed at Lucas who was standing behind her. 

"What did I do!?" he said in shock. 

I chuckled for a moment there. "The Pre-Graduation Party, stupid" Laura said to Luke. 

"Hey, just because you're smart, doesn't mean you can call me that!" he exclaimed. 

"Guys, really?" I stopped them.

As I already waved goodbye to Luke, me and Laura were ready to go home. "So, you're coming tomorrow?" I asked Laura. 

"Yeah, of course... It's been a while since I have hung out with classmates and friends, you know." she smiles. 

"That would mean a lot of years,huh?"

"Yeah." 

She looked up at the sky, gazed upon it for a moment and realized that it has been really dark now since we left school. She pointed up. 

"My favorite star" she softly says. I looked up as well.

As I look at it, it was a little star that doesn't stand out too much. "You know... being all alone. Darkness is all around. Nobody's in my surroundings." she smiled and looked down on the ground. I stayed gazing upon the stars. 

I crunched my eyes closer to have a clearer view. I saw a new star, newly lit. I pointed up "Then I would be that star." 

Laura looked at me surprised and looked at it as well. The star I am pointing at is just right beside Laura's. I looked at her. Now that I think of it, Laura really looks so beautiful when she's amazed. She looks at me and smiled widely.

I'm home. I looked out the window to see if Laura's going home too, or at least safe. I nodded as I ran to the kitchen. Well, after that I was bumped by my favorite person in the world that made me fell on the floor, Joshua. I rolled my eyes and stood up. 

"Anything new lately, shorty?" he asks. I glared at him for a second then told him 

"There's a party tomorrow for Seniors. And it's a bar"

"A bar? Now how would you all fit in there?" Joshua laughed. 

"I dunno. Someone told me that some rich kid rented a big one," I shrugged.

"Hey sweetie" mom said kissing my forehead. "How was school?" she asked. 

"Great! I can't believe that finals are over, thank God!!!" I shouted. 

Dad chuckled from behind "We're glad to hear that. Anything else?"

"She says she's going to a bar tomorrow" Joshua joined in. 

"WHAT!?" Dad yelled. 

"Woah woah woah, hold on" I pulled up my hands and glared at Joshua. "It's a Pre-Graduation Party" I explained. 

"Well that would have been more beneficial" dad sighed. I laughed.

I went up to my room. I put on my baggy sleeping clothes on and got comfy on the bed already. To be honest, I'm actually excited for tomorrow. I get to hang out with my classmates, my bros, my former neighbors, the troupe and my boyfriend. Can't wait to see Laura, first thing in the morning. I smiled and closed my eyes.