03 Second time meeting

Xiao Zhan checked again his phone screen:
"Lanhua?
It's that you?
Why are you answering on Ah-Ying's phone?"

"Hi, ZhanZhan!
He is in your backyard, and he left his phone on the table."

"What is he doing in my backyard?
And why is he there, anyway?"

"He is looking for a firefly, but it seems that you don't have any, because he has been missing for about two hours already."

"Why on earth is he looking for a firefly?"

"He insists on shoving it in my hole."

"Whaaaat?!"

"Long story...."

"Why would he do such a thing...
Oh god, as a matter of fact I really don't want to know about it, just don't scare the poor man, he is my friend and a very sweet, naive kid, so don't harm him."

"Me?
How could I harm him? He is the one who wants to shove something in my aSs, and I couldn't harm him because he is a sweet kid, indeed.
But, tell me about you, how was your ride towards my place?"

"Lanhua, don't ask me!
I ...", and Xiao Zhan told his friend everything that had happened to him.

"Lanhua, somebody is knocking on your door, who might be at this late hour?
And he is kicking hard at the door, now I'm scared!
What if they are some robbers or something?"

"Calm down,Xiao Yang, robbers don't knock on doors, they usually enter through the windows.
By the way, go to the window and check out who it is."

"Oh my god!
Lanhua!
Lan Zhan!
What now?!!!"

"What's wrong, dude?
You start scaring me!"

"It's him!
He found out where I was and maybe called the police to tell them about the pervert maniac from the restroom!
Lanhua! Lanhua! I don't want to go to jail!", Xiao Zhan whined, on the verge of crying.

"Xiao Yang, just calm down! Do you see any police cars outside?"

"No, it's just a greenish, odd jeep..."

"Oh, that is Yibo's car, you can open the door and give him the phone, I'll speak to him."

"Lanhua, I can't do that, because he hates me, maybe he followed me for beating me up, or something", said Xiao Zhan, already frightened as hell by the angry guy from outside who was yelling and kicking the door.

"Lan Zhan, what the hell GeGe, open this fu*king door, or do you want me to pee on your fu*king door?
What's the matter with you people nowadays?
All of you plotting not to let me pee, today?
First that creepy pervert, now, you?
Come on, I can't hold myself anymore!", the guy from outside screamed.