06 A day to the countryside

Xiao Zhan noted that the supermarket was very well stocked and it was unexpectedly no different from Beijing's supermarkets.

When they had finally reached the car, he noticed between all the groceries, a few questionable things, like a small Barbie doll, or all kinds of sweets, but he didn't ask any questions.

He never judges somebody because of their strange hobbies, habits or even possible fetishes.

"Where are we, YiBaobei?", he asked when Yibo parked the car in the vast yard of a big, yet cozy, wooden mansion.

"Welcome to my home, and hopefully soon to be your home, too!", Wang Yibo smiled while opening the car door for his guest and mimicking a large reverence.

"What is with this children's swing and the little bicycle?", Xiao Zhan asked again, but his question soon got the answer, when the front door slammed against the wall and a noisy, five year old girl jumped into Yibo's wide open arms.

After Yibo showered the cute little girl's face with kisses, he put her down and pulled her towards Xiao Zhan.
"My princess, let me introduce you to our special guest!
This is my daughter, princess Hongse Meigui (A/n: it means Red Rose in Chinese), and this is my very dear friend, and soon to be part of our family, mister Xiao Zhan!", Yibo closed the introductions, causing the other man's jaw to drop to the ground.

"Your daughter?
This was supposed to be a surprise, or what?
Why didn't you tell me?", Xiao Zhan asked in a raised voice, followed by his well known pout, puckered to the max.

"I just...I simply didn't have the courage.", was all that Yibo could say before the cute princess would drag the guest inside the house.

When they were already in the lobby, a middle age woman tried to stop the enthusiastic child by pulling her other hand:
"Sweetie, behave yourself and leave your father's guest alone, he is not your playmate to drag him like that."

"But Baba (A.n: Daddy in Chinese) said that he will be part of our family, and the family is playing together, so this cute mister will be my playmate, too!", the girl pouted with the same pout as the guest did before.

"This is our beloved nanny Lan Furen, she is my missy's nanny and was my nanny, too. And this is Xiao Zhan, the man I have fallen in love with.", Yibo smiled widely at the two overly shocked persons, Xiao Zhan and the nanny.

The woman composed herself quickly and shook the embarrassed guest's hand:
"Glad to meet you, sir, I'm so happy for our BoBo."

"Nice to meet you, lady Lan Furen. And...and... please excuse him for what he has just said.", Xiao Zhan mumbled in a strangled voice.

"No need to apologize for anything, I'm happy that he is honest with me as I've taught him from his early years.
And I'm happy that he finally started to taste the amazing feeling of love! I hope you will make him happy as he deserves.", replied the woman, giving the still dazed guest a tight hug.

Hongse Meigui grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and pulled him away from her nanny's arms:
"Mister, you are beautiful like a prince, would you like to serve tea with me in my boudoir?"

"Hey, ladies, chill down, he is MY prince and if you keep scaring him like this, he might run away!", Yibo laughed, pecking the prince's flustered cheeks.

While Xiao Zhan was getting dragged inside the small flowery paradise which was Hongse Meigui's room, Yibo walked to the car to bring the Barbie doll and the sweets.

"Make yourself comfortable, mister, the tea will be served in a minute!", the little princess stretched her hand, like a graceful ballerina, so as to point out to her guest an armchair beside the small table painted in red roses.