08 Epilogue

It was still pretty dark outside when Xiao Zhan startled at the car that began rocking violently.

"YiBaobei! Wake up! Oh my god, earthquake!", he shouted in panic.

"What?", the drowsy Yibo mumbled with his eyes still closed.
He finally woke up at Xiao Zhan violently shaking his shoulders, and looked out the windshield, only to see a ram, a huge one it's true, using the car's front bumper to rub his antlers. He was actually raising the front end off the ground.

"Don't worry sweetie, now that you have me, no ram in the world would dare to harm you!
Look, a quick blast of the horn convinced him right away to go elsewhere, ha, ha!
God, you're a cutie! I love you and good morning!", Yibo laughed, kissing his embarrassed lover's red cheeks.

"Don't laugh at me, like I am a stupid townie...Well I must admit that it's what I am, but still...", Xiao Zhan pouted, pretending to push away Yibo who was trying to kiss his pout away.

"No, you're not! Nor stupid, nor a townie! Not a townie anymore, because you live now in my countryside home, in OUR countryside home!", Yibo grinned, sighing in relief when finally capturing Xiao Zhan's pout in a not so gentle kiss, but rather a hungry, wild one.

 Just in a few minutes they were already ready to hit the road.

"Wait a bit, before we leave! I always wanted to do this, but I don't remember why I didn't.
Let's compete in stone skipping, or what is called throwing flat stones across in water such that it bounces off the surface before sinking!", Xiao Zhan shouted like an enthusiastic child on his first lake trip, ever.
And started explaining after throwing the first pebble:
"It might seem to you like a child's play, but I now realize that it has this complex physics and there's some kind of skill in throwing this tiny pebble, skill that I don't have."

"You don't have it, not yet, but we can practice whenever you want us to come again, even daily if you want.", Wang Yibo smiled, hugging from behind the big happy kid.
He was happy, too, that Xiao Zhan never dissed his not so subtle hints about his moving in to live here together , even though he neither agreed.

"I am spellbound by these blows of morning breezes. I can smell the wet grass from here, I swear. I wished I had the power to freeze time!", the man from the passenger seat spoke excitedly, inhaling the fresh mountain air after rolling down the car's side window.

After around ten minutes or so, on the road, Xiao Zhan noticed a young man who was jumping and waving on the side of the road.
"Please, YiBaobei, stop the car. He looks desperate for help, he might be in some kind of danger.", he told Yibo.

"Or he may as well be a felon! There is no car in sight, though,", Yibo replied, but he stopped the car nevertheless.
"Just stay in, don't climb down the car.", he added.