05 The morning after

A bright ray of sun sneaking through the crack of the curtains forced Xiao Zhan to eventually open his sleepy eyes.
He reached out a hand to the right side, searching for his big, pink, Hello Kitty alarm clock which always wakes him up, long before the sun would shine like that.

He quickly withdrew his hand when feeling something else but the nightstand from his bedroom.
This "nightstand" was warm, it was snoring lightly and it was blocking him from moving.

Xiao Zhan lifted the blanket a bit and peeked underneath.
The sight of his and a stranger's naked bodies glued to each other, had instantly refreshed his memory: he was fu*ked the whole night long! By a complete stranger!

He tried to withdraw slowly his leg, trapped between the stranger's thighs, but the hand placed on his aSs pulled him even closer than he already was to that warm body, and the other arm from underneath his neck, coiled around his shoulder, pulling his face a few inches away from those beautiful, plump lips which got a taste from every single piece of him.

"Good morning, sunshine!", a husky voice was heard before the said pair of lips pressed a sweet, lovingly kiss onto his rosy cheek.

Xiao Zhan mused into his mind: "This kiss and these words are not normal to come from a stranger who had just fu*ked me, this kiss felt like coming from a man who made love to me."

"Good morning,Yibo, I am sorry, I didn't want to wake you up.", he managed to reply, between the short and frequent pecks stamped onto his lips.

"I will answer your question now, but after that you have to answer my question, as well!
That Ex-character of yours was a crazy, stupid man, for letting you go!
I would like for these lips to kiss me night and day, nonstop, how could he say such a foolish thing that you don't know how to kiss?", Wang Yibo whispered, brushing his lips over Xiao Zhan's humid, half parted ones, before biting them lightly, one after another.

Xiao Zhan gasped when his kisser opened his eyes: he had almost forgotten how captivating were those magnetic, dark golden irises, piercing yet loving, sharp yet warm, dominating yet puppy-like eyes.

"What question are you talking about?", he asked, squirming in his spot when feeling the hard something pressing against his thigh.

"Don't you remember that you promised to answer me if you want me or not to stay beside you for now on?", Wang Yibo murmured, before cupping again his mouth in a slow, long, languorous kiss.