07 A rainy day

The rain was growing denser and colder with each minute.

After tossing the fishing stuff in the trunk, they hurried to shelter themselves inside the car, on the front seats.

But Yibo got back in the rain right away, so as to take something out from the trunk. He threw on the back seats a thick blanket, a pillow and a sleeping bag.

"The rain will stop as quick as it started, this is happening often in the mountain area.
You are entirely soaked, it would be better to remove your wet clothes, for not catching a cold or something.
I will turn on the heater and I will make for us a very comfortable bed by folding the rear seats down, and adding the entire length of the stretched front seats, you'll see.", Yibo smiled, pecking at Zhan's wet cheeks.

"You sound very professional, like you are used to sleeping in the car many times.
That blanket was really prepared for Hongse Meigui, or maybe you had already used it for sleeping in the car with who knows whom?", Xiao Zhan mumbled, causing Yibo to laugh and to stamp a loud peck onto his sexy-adorable pout.

"I love this jealous side of you, he, he! To be more accurate, I must admit that I slept once in the car, when I left from a party and I was too drunk to drive to GeGe's house, so I stopped after only a few meters and I dozed off for a while, on the driver seat of course."

"Why should I be jealous?
I am just curious.", Zhan squirmed in his seat, blushing in embarrassment.

"Yeah, right!
Let me try to satisfy your curiosity then!", Yibo whispered, bending to fold back Zhan's seat, who was feeling like under a spell at those dark, burning eyes looking at him with lust, but also with some kind of a tenderness, that were warming his heart and his body as well.

Xiao Zhan's eyes followed the glittering drops, dripping from Yibo's wet locks of hair, trickling down his pale neck, pausing a bit on his collarbone, then hiding underneath his soaked shirt.