04 Question & Answer

A/n:

~ Beijing location:

"Hello, Zhan BaoBao, I need to speak urgently with you about something very important, are you busy, am I disturbing you?"

"Hi, YingYing, you can come over, of course I'm not busy, I'm on vacation, remember? I have just finished showering.
Besides, I could never be busy for you!"

Wei Ying rushed into Xiao Zhan's house, after Lan Zhan unlocked the door, almost knocking him down.

"Something bad has happened?", Lan Zhan asked worriedly.

"I don't know yet if it's bad or good, but something has happened indeed!
I couldn't sleep the whole night, asking myself if I should tell you or not!", the agitated man spoke, breathing hastily.

"Okay, now calm down a bit and tell me, what's the matter, maybe I could help with something?", Lan Zhan took the tormented man's hand into his.

"I need to tell you that it's the first time in my life feeling like that, and I don't know how to handle it.
I'm a skillful businessman, I know how to handle money or managerial issues, but when it comes to heart business, I'm feeling lost.", Wei Ying spoke in shaking voice,

"Try to calm down and tell me what happened to your heart."

"I want to tell you that... My heart dropped down from my chest because of you, exactly like a pair of soaked underwear around the ankles.
My heart feels heavy from these overwhelming feelings for you.
I, even, can't breathe and think properly, my mind is too full of you!
What to do now?", Wei Ying yelled, on the verge of crying.

"I can understand you, because I feel the same about you.
But...I'm afraid that if you would know the real me you would see me like a weirdo, maybe you'd be even scared of me.
You are too sweet and innocent for me.", Lan Zhan smiled awkwardly, running his fingers through his wet hair.

"What do you mean?
Try me, just tell me something weird about you, and I will decide if I like it or not!", Wei Ying smiled happily now.

"Okay, for example, I sometimes can be aroused only if my partner and I are playing some roles for foreplay."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like, me playing the role of the Red Riding Hood, and..."

"Oh, I get it, is that all?
I like it!", Wei Ying clapped like a five years old kid , then dropped down on the carpeted floor, onto his back, closing his eyes.

"YingYing! BaoBao! What's the matter with you, did you lose your consciousness or what? Why are you lying on the floor, are you feeling sick?", Lan Zhan kneeled and started to lightly slap the fainted out man's cheeks, soaking his shirt with the water leaked from his wet hair.