Chapter 4- Morning sickness

I screamed to the top of my lung that I could wake up the whole hotel.

"What's wrong? " said Noah while rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong. This is wrong. How could we do this, we just met. You took my virginity away. What the fuck. How could this happen. Wait, at least tell me you used a condom? I asked with concern

" Yeah I did. No need to worry. Don't panick to much. Noah said with a smirk.

"Ok let's just forget this happened. And let's not make things uncomfortable alright. I said while holding the blanket over me and picking up my clothing.

" Ok we will pretend this never happened. I thinks thats for the best. "Noah said while I just walked into the bathroom and got dressed quickly.

I can out of the bathroom and grabbed my heels in my hand. " Ok let forget and not make this make us comfortable at work because we need to work together in a team. Bye " I told him not letting him replie.

I drove home so quickly. I saw Vicky on the couch and was laying with her feet almost on the ground. I pulled her feet make her land in her but.

"Ouch that hurt, what's wrong with you" Vicky said while rubbing her ass.

"What's wrong with me. Really you left me at a bar and I just lost my virginity. " I said, glaring at her

"What you lost virginity. You had sex. Omg, really with who? Also I didn't leave you I thought you called a Uber and went home. " Vicky said with a smile.

"None of your business who I did it with" I said turning my head

"It is my my business. My bestie since four just lost her virginity. So who was the lucky man. " Vicky squealed

"Noah " I mumbled under my breath

"Who I didn't hear you" said Vicky

"Noah" I whispered

"Who" Vick questioned with a annoyed face.

"Noah!! " I said a bit to loudly.

"Wait Noah Anderson" Vick said with her mouth dropped low.

"Yeah I know but he and I agreed to forget about it" I said with a smile.

"Ohh, what a bummer he is actually really cute and muscular, also sexy. " said Vick with a smirk

"Hell no don't you dare. I kinda like him so I want to talk to him more and get to know him more." I told her while pouring myself a glass of cold orange juice.

"Girlie do you think I have a fucking problem. Duhh I won't ever violate girl code. I won't date someone you like. " said Vicky while walking over to the pantry and taking out a rice Krispy. She loves them. I just have some yogurt and cereal.

I break the silence " Are you planning to sign up for Interior design director. I asked Vick

"I don't think so, my position we got assigned is already paying high to why. " Vicky said while making a mini salad for her bunny Lola.

"But I just want more, my dream is to become interior design director. " I told her while she walked to her bunnies room.

"Then you go for it " Vicky yelled from her bunnies room.

"I know I will. But do you think anyone would sign up for it. " I asked her, while washing my bowl

"I don't think so everyone likes there position. "She screamed and a while later I hear the door shut close and her walking over and the Lola was hopping next to Vic. Vic lets Lola free roam while we go out so she doesn't feel lonely