Chapter 13 - Amara's Sister

Author notes*
Sorry if there's grammar mistakes I got my nail done.

Amara Pov*

I heard my phone ring. I opened my eyes and rubbed them a few times. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and saw that Noah was calling.

I answered the phone.

"Babe are you up? " Noah asked.

I sighed "Nope I just woke up when you called. "

"Well get ready quickly it's already eight pm" Noah said.

"Oh my gosh I didn't realize the time yeah I'll get ready in ten minutes" I responded.

"Ok pick you up in fifteen minutes " Noah said while I could hear the sink running.

"Alright bye babe" I said while sitting up in bed.

"Bye baby" Noah responded and I hanged up.

I stretch my arms above my head. I got out and put on my slippers. I stretched one more time before walking over to my closet. I don't know what to wear. My jeans already can't fit me around the stomach and some of my dress are also too tight for my stomach. I grabbed some black leggings and a kinda tight sweater. I put on my leggings and the sweater. I walked over to my mirror to look that the my bump was showing a bit.

But my other sweater are dirty and this is the only one that's long. I'll just wear it and I hope she won't notice and anyways she doesn't care.

I walked over to my piles of shoes and got some nike white sneakers. I slipped them on. I want to go comfy because its a two drive there. I walked out of my room to notice Vick talking. I don't know if she's talking to herself or to someone on the phone.

I walked down the hallway to see Lola. Lola noticed me and walked over, when she got to my she put her two front paws on my leg. I gently picked her up. I walked down the hallway to the living room to see Vick on her phone.

I heard her laugh. I walked a bit closer to see she was sitting in the dinning table while eating some yogurt and cereal.

"Good morning" I spoke.

She jumped a bit. I think I got her startled. She quickly said bye and hang up.

"Good morning sleepy head" Vick said
while shoving a spoonful of yogurt.

"Well I have been getting fatigue a lot lately. " I told Vick while going into the kitchen.

"Well your pregnant with triplets you must be getting more fatigue and more nauseous than a normal pregnant women " Vick stated while finishing her food.

"I know but it's annoying" I said while opening the fridge.

"Your going to eat at your sisters house right? " Vick said while going over to the sink and washing her plate.

"Yeah I'll be eating dinner at my sisters." I said while closing the fridge and getting a apple and some peanut butter.

"Ok because I'll be cooking for Chase and I, what do you think I should cook fried fish or some fried tofu soup?" Vick asked me.

I felt so nauseous when Vick said fish. I could smell the disgusting fish. I felt so sick to my stomach. I clenched my hands over my mouth.

"Are yo-" I interrupted Vick while I run to the bathroom.

I could best Vicks footstep behind me. I ran to the bathroom and almost didn't make it to the toilet. I started to throw up even before I ate. I felt Vick hold my hair back and rub my back. After some minutes Vick filled a cup full of sink water and passed it to me when I finished throwing up.