Chapter 15- Hostpital visit(Part 1)

Noah's Pov*

After Ceo Smith's James came up to me and congrated for the babies. We started to chat for a while. I was always looking over at Amara. She looked like she was having a good time talking to others.

I saw some of the girls leaving the meeting room so I checked on Amara but she was still with a co worker. Then I started to again chat with James. I took my eyes off her for just a second.

James started to talk about how our projects were going and I got distracted.

I heard in distance "No stop" I wanted to turn my head to check on Amara but then Chase walked over.

"So what's up guys" Chase asked.

"Um good" I replied.

"Yeah good we were just talking about our projects" James said.

I tried to look at Amara but Chase was in the way. Then we all heard "No stop! " All our heads turned to Amara getting pinned to the table by Caleb.

My blood ran warm. I felt it boiling. How could he do that to someone that's pregnant.

I started to charge at Caleb. I saw Amara she looked so pale. And she was clenching her lower stomach were she felt the pain before. I could see fear in her Hazel eyes.

I could see how scared she was. I don't know what Caleb said to her but she looked so weak. I charged like a mad bull. I grabbed Caleb by the collar of his shirt and raised my fist to punch him but then I felt someone grab my hand.

I turned my head slightly to see Chase.

"Don't do it you'll be the one getting in trouble just let me call Ceo smiths and go check up on Amara she looks like she about to fall. " Chase said as I let go of Caleb and threw him on the floor.

When I turned around I saw Amara falling to the ground. I grabbed her quickly. I placed my hand on her back and the other on the back of her knees. I could see sore in her eyes. I really wanted to kill that bastard.

"Amara, Amara" I called out but she didn't say anything.

I could see she was having a difficult time breathing. I saw her lips part away but nothing came out.

I saw Victoria running over. I also saw the girls Amara was talking coming over. But Amara closed her eyes. I tried shaking her a bit to open then but she didn't she looked numb. She went all numb. She fainted.

Vick came running and falling to her knees she grabbed her hand.

"Chase call Ceo Smiths fast something could be wrong with her" Vick said as she shouted from outside the room.

Chase ran to the intercom and picked it up "Ceo Smiths this is Team one still at the meeting room. Something happened. Amara fainted and we think Caleb did something to her please come as soon as possible" Chase said as he placed it down.

The girls that Amara was talking to came over. Two of the girls also kneeled down to check up on Amara. I could recognize one of the girls. I think her name was Sofia and she was also pregnant.

One of the girl grabbed her hand and placed it to her face.

"I think she's low on iron and nutrient her hands are freezing" The girl said.

"Can that affect her and the babies" I asked.

"Very much, she could have a misscariage" She answered.

I could hear footsteps outside and the door flang open to reveal Ceo Smiths.

He came closer and looked at the condition on Amara.