chapter 10- Gettting Ready

Amara Pov*

The sunlight was on my eyes. I open them and rubbed them so that they could adjust to the light. I sat up and saw my phone it was ten-thirty am. I slept for so long.

I got up and put on my slippers.I went into my closet and put on my Nike pro shorts and a black right shirt.I walked into the mirror and saw that my bump was a little bit bigger than yesterday. Then I walk out of my room to see Lola.

I leaned down and petted her head. I stood up and went into the kitchen to see Vick smile to her phone. I walked towards her. I was behind her.

"Who you're texting? " I asked while leaning in to see her phone.

"No one" Vick said while turning off her phone and pulling it into her chest.

"Yeah like you ever smile at your phone, who is it Chase? " I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, he wants me to meet his family"Vick said with a big smile.

" Oh my gosh, really that must be exciting for you"I said with a smile.

"Well yeah but I'm nervous I'm meeting them next week on Saturday, wait today your meeting Noah's parent and telling them about your triplets" Vick said with a smile while looking at my outfit.

"Yeah and I'm nervous and on Monday I'm meeting with my sister. " I said with a frown.

"Don't worry and you better tell them soon, your showing" Vick said while looking at my stomach.

"Yeah I know but I'm so nervous in telling my sister and she's needs to tell me something too" I said a bit nervous

"But she only contacted you after two years because she needed to tell you something? " Vick said with a unimpressed face.

"I know but this is a good way to tell her that she'll become a aunt" I said while going to the fridge.

"Ok if you say so and you came late yesterday"Vick mentioned.

" Yeah Noah and I were working so much yesterday that I went to his house to eat and watch a movie, sorry if I worried you" I said while grabbing strawberry and a yogurt.

"No it's fine but text me I was worried something happened to you" Vick said while turning her phone back on.

"Yeah I'll text you next time sorry. " I said while sitting on the table.

"Ok, when will Noah pick you up? " Vick asked while looking at her phone and eating a bagel.

"He will pick me up at two pm." I said while eating my yogurt.

"Ok when will you come back? " Vick asked while sipping her orange juice.

"I don't know but we're going to eat dinner there" I said while taking a strawberry and placing it on my mouth.

"Ok but hurry it's eleven thirty am and won't you get something for Noah's parent? " Vick said while standing up and placing her plate in the sink.

"Ahh, I forgot" I said while standing up and putting my plate in the sink too and then running to my room.

What will I do? Ok I will just go shopping but I don't know what Noah's parents like. I'll just text him.

Amara:Hey Babe what do your parents like???

Noah:They love pastries or anything sweet, why are you asking??

Amara:I just want to get them something so I can make a good first impression

Noah:You don't need to get them something, they well love you

Amara:Oh baby thanks see you in three hours