Chapter 19- Victorias symptoms

(Two month after Amara passed out)
Vick Pov *

I hear my alarm go off . I slowly open my eyes to see that the sun was already rising. I mostly woke up before the sun rises but I'm getting tired easier now. I think it's because of how hard Chase and I have been working. I sat up and pressed the off button on my phone.

I don't want to get up. But I have to because before work I go on my early run. I stood up and put my slippers on. Then I feel a wave of nausea hit me. I put my hand on my mouth.

I ran to the bathroom. I drop on my knees. Then I start to throw up. I've been throwing up so much lately. I wanted to get it checked out but I still haven't have time. The good thing is I have my own bathroom so I won't have to worry Amara.

I've been telling Chase when I'm sick but no always. I just don't want him to feel like I'm being a burden. I only tell him sometimes. I finish throwing up and I press my back on the wall. I'm tired of throwing up. I stand up grab a cup from the side of the sink. I fill it with water and rinse my mouth spitting the water into the toilet. When I'm done I flush the toilet.

I throw the cup in the trash and wash my hands. I look at myself in the mirror and I had some bags under my eyes. I must not been getting enough sleep but I've been sleeping so much lately.

I have to go on my run. I have seen that I've been gaining some weight around my stomach so I have been going on these diets. But it seems nothing had helped and with throwing up I've thought I would lose weight. So I'm exercising so much more now. I've also haven't been able to eat nothing because of my nausea. So I've lost some weight I think but the weight on my stomach hasn't even budge.

It's that I want to be in shape. So exercising it is. I walk out of my bathroom and walk over to my closet. It's August 15.Two month has passed since Amara fainted. She's been feeling so much better which I'm glad.

I walked to my closet and put on some black Nike short and a workout racerback crop top that was a bit long. I felt kinda insecure about how my stomach looked.

I put on some running shoes and my apple watch and headed out of my room. I decided I would go check on Lola before I went on my ran. I walked into her room to see her flopped on the ground. I loved to see her sleep like that so I quietly left her room. I walked out quietly out of the house. Closing the door quietly so I wouldn't wake Amara. She's 22 weeks pregnant so that last thing I want to do is worry her.

She's been sleeping more and eating more which I'm happy because she's becoming more healthy. I decided I would run 10k today. I started to run.

*After one hour*

I was so tired. I forgot to bring my water. But at least I ran a 10k. I felt so tired. My legs hurt. I'm jogging my way back home. When I got home and walked over to the door and opened the door quietly so I wouldn't wake Amara.

I looked at my watch to see it was only six in the morning. I ran a hour. That's good because I have to get ready for work. I walked into the leaving room to see that the lights were still turned off. So that's means that Amara was still not awake.

I decided to go sit in the couch. My legs were trembling. I sat on the couch and saw Lola hopping towards me. I learned my back on the couch throwing my head back I was tired. When Lola got to me she did something weird. She hopped onto the couch. Mostly I had to pick her up but this time she didn't wait.

She must feel that I'm tired. Then she layed down on my lap. I petted her head softly. She's so cute. And then she leaned her head on my stomach. That's weird I never saw her do this. She must have learned to do it or she must have felt that I have a stomach bug. I only petted her.